• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NRL: Round 2

The Juice

Academy Player
Country Flag
Spain
Club or Nation
St Helens
Well seeing as the first NRL match thread had a good amount of attention thought i would continue to put up the round threads like i do with Super League. So here is the matches for Round 2 of the NRL season.

18 March 2011

Parramatta Eels VS Penrith Panthers - KO: 7:30 pm
Canberra Raiders VS Brisbane Broncos - KO: 8:30 pm

19 March 2011
Melbourne Storm VS Gold Coast ***ans - KO: 5:30 pm
Wests Tigers VS New Zealand Warriors - KO: 7:30 pm
North Queensland Cowboys VS Newcastle Knights - KO: 8:30 pm

20 March 2011
South Sydney Rabbitohs VS Canterbury Bulldogs - KO: 2:00 pm
Sydney Roosters VS Manly Sea Eagles 20 March 2011 - KO: 3:00 pm

21 March 2011
Cronulla Sharks VS St George Illawarra Dragons - KO: 7:00 pm

So you guys know the drill, predict, talk and support.

Whilst i might be biased as a storm fan i think the storm vs ***ans game wont be bad the ***ans were a bit rusty and sloppy last week but there was definate signs of hope. Should be an absolute cracker as the ***ans if they made more plays stick would of won and the scoreline vs manly flattered the budgies.

Also curious about the Eels game. Pity Moimoi is only replacing an injured player.

I shall have my eye on the Storm vs ***ans game, I also have to agree with Olyy the Rabbitohs vs Bulldogs game is going to be a good one.

It will be a good rugby weekend.
Curious to see how Benji Marshall will react after he got into a little fight with a Sri Lankan in Australia, making racist remarks towards Benji.

Disappointing from the Warriors once again, failing to get the job done against a Tigers side far from their best last night. I was sitting next to a serious Warriors fan for that game. Wearing the jersey, screaming obscenities and punching furniture when the Tigers scored, clapping when we scored etc... and he lost the plot at the end when Farrah scored and then stormed off haha. It was much more entertaining than watching the Warriors a lot of the time, although I felt a bit sorry for him. I find it hard enough being a Hurricanes supporter, but investing that much energy into the Warriors must be extremely hard work.

edit: Also the Storm looked very good against the ***ans. Looks like everything that went on last year hasn't affected them too much in the long run.

Last edited:

Latest posts