• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

No stars in Argentina squad

islauti

Academy Player
Hello everyone. I just wanted to mention on the fact that it's unfair Argentina has 0 "star" players in the squad on TRF 24 mod (an in any mod tbh). The squad has a lot of worl class players both in back and forwards, just to name a few

Nico Sanchez
Pablo Matera
Marcos Kremer
Facundo Isa
Agustín Creevy
Julián Montoya
Santiago Carreras
Tomas Lavanini

How come none of them have a star ⭐️?

Hello everyone. I just wanted to mention on the fact that it's unfair Argentina has 0 "star" players in the squad on TRF 24 mod (an in any mod tbh). The squad has a lot of worl class players both in back and forwards, just to name a few

Nico Sanchez
Pablo Matera
Marcos Kremer
Facundo Isa
Agustín Creevy
Julián Montoya
Santiago Carreras
Tomas Lavanini

How come none of them have a star ⭐️?
World class 😂

Come on! the team deserves at least 1 star player!

I was just joking mate, I don't know how many star players there are across the board but it's always going to be subjective. In my mind Carreras definitely deserves one.

I was just joking mate, I don't know how many star players there are across the board but it's always going to be subjective. In my mind Carreras definitely deserves one.
ik ik, I also know our team is kind of a meme underdog by now, but they still managed to reach 4th place at the last world cup. Also, in the TRF18, Jaguares's Super Rugby team is completely ****, and is the team that reached the finals!!

It is always subjective but they always highlight European teams while leveling us down!

ik ik, I also know our team is kind of a meme underdog by now, but they still managed to reach 4th place at the last world cup. Also, in the TRF18, Jaguares's Super Rugby team is completely ****, and is the team that reached the finals!!

It is always subjective but they always highlight European teams while leveling us down!
They deserved 4th mate and should have at least 1 star. I'd star Matera.
Check out ama's file list as he may have recorded which players have stars so you can edit the players star using woosaah's roster editor.

Latest posts