• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

It's a shame England don't have any backs talented enough to try something this. Well, you have IFW but he's not English.

Reckon Arundell could have a decent stab at it tbh. All of his major weaknesses (ie. defence) would be nullified as a RB/WR.

Even if you don't believe he's a top end rugby player (I know there's plenty that don't) there's no denying that he's a freak athlete. Perhaps not got the top end pace of LRZ but I'd say significantly more explosive, which seems to be what let LRZ down on his pro day. He's also heavier, stockier and runs lower to the ground which counts for a lot as a potential RB.

Tbf, despite being back to back SB champs, they feel the most likely to take a punt on someone like him as they love playing mad **** on the pitch - I bet they run a play with him in pre-season with laterals in, essentially a rugby set play
Could be fun, but I wanted him to go anywhere else cause I quite like the chiefs, after watching Quarterback, whereas every interview/social media interaction I've seen with LRZ he seems a right bellend

Also I didn't realise IPP players weren't eligible to be elevated to the playing squad from the practise squad - so unless he gets signed to the 53 man roster (almost guaranteed not to) he's limited to just preseason next year, and then the following year they have to sign him to either the roster or the regular practise squad as he won't be IPP anymore

Are there B leagues in American Football or is it just college and NFL? Can he go on loan anywhere to actually get a game, or does he just run reps in practise and they hope that's enough experience?
Really does make the IPP tougher when you think about it, you'd never get a player come from another sport into rugby and go straight into a top tier game with zero experience outside of training

Kinda reminds me of when English football clubs would sign a bang average South Korean just to tap into that commercial market. Kansas have certainly increased their following with the whole Taylor Swift association. If true I hope he does well there.

Kinda reminds me of when English football clubs would sign a bang average South Korean just to tap into that commercial market. Kansas have certainly increased their following with the whole Taylor Swift association. If true I hope he does well there.
To be fair most South Koreans I can think of have been pretty good premier league signings. Son is obviously exceptional and Park Ji-sung was a very solid player for UTD. There's that guy at Wolves who looks decent too. I'm struggling to think of many flops (though I'm sure there must be some)

Anyway to keep this thread on topic. I hope LRZ fails and comes back to where he belongs.

Also nfl just changed kick off rules to make returns happen more often. It will be more like fielding a box kick so he's even more valuable now. Every back three player who ever played against England is gonna get a fat contract.

To be fair most South Koreans I can think of have been pretty good premier league signings. Son is obviously exceptional and Park Ji-sung was a very solid player for UTD. There's that guy at Wolves who looks decent too. I'm struggling to think of many flops (though I'm sure there must be some)

Anyway to keep this thread on topic. I hope LRZ fails and comes back to where he belongs.

I think Spurs signed a SK around the same time as United signed Park who I agree did a job for them.

I just hope LRZ doesn't grow a pony tail and get himself a growing entourage like Wales' other well known export.

I think Spurs signed a SK around the same time as United signed Park who I agree did a job for them.

I just hope LRZ doesn't grow a pony tail and get himself a growing entourage like Wales' other well known export.
Sadly LRZ is not in the same league as Bale. Even if he made it as a regular starter for Kansas he'd still pale in comparison to Bale, top knot or no top knot.

Sadly LRZ is not in the same league as Bale. Even if he made it as a regular starter for Kansas he'd still pale in comparison to Bale, top knot or no top knot.
Then campare Bale's salary with what Patrick Mahomes is on at Chiefs. Estimated 45 million a year. I think Bale was on half that at Real Madrid.

Idk LRZ is young and pretty conventionally attractive.

If him Kelce form a lateral pass relationship I could see him picking up a lot of Swifties

Latest posts