• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Next update?

Iron Mike

Academy Player
When will we next hear from HB studios about the game? It has been a few months now, and we have been making suggestions, I just doubt the seriousness of HB studios for their lack of activity on this forum. How long does it usually take to release more information on a game once it has been announced? I'm not a gaming person, have only played the rugby series and do not following the making of games, so what is a standard time frame for this sort of thing. Getting rather impatient, sorry :)

I know its hard, but be patient,its early days yet my friend........it would be nice to hear a bit of news though.......anything! im not complaining though, im still delighted that there is even a game coming out. WOOOOO!

Obviously the game is a long way from finished, but does anyone have any idea when screenshots might start appearing?

Yeah, some news on when the next update would be good...

The post on the main page of TRF back on 26th May said:-

Speaking of which, be prepared for some HUGE announcements regarding HB Studios Rugby 2012 in the coming weeks. Things are beginning to take shape and you won't believe how much you'll be looking forward to this game.

So it's been just over a month now... So hopefully some HUGE announcements should be coming pretty soon...

I can't magically invent updates, and for that matter, neither can HB Studios. I am working on something right now with HB Studios - they are in touch with me weekly. They are extremely dedicated to TRF and the Rugby 2012 community. Please bear in mind that some of us have jobs with long hours and who can't dedicate 100% of their time to TRF, as much as we'd like to.

Versus, I've told you about this before in another thread. The moment I have an update, I will post it. The game is in it's infancy with regards to development, it's hard to give information on something like that. For now, keep on making suggestions and ideas, because HB are reading the forum on a daily basis.

But you are going to have to be patient.

This isn't really anything unusual, especially from an independant studio. I can only suggest none of you ever follow the development of a MMORPG.

Last edited:
hey st.helens...what about now being late january?? Any thing coming up soon ? if you know anything

When will we next hear from HB studios about the game? It has been a few months now, and we have been making suggestions, I just doubt the seriousness of HB studios for their lack of activity on this forum. How long does it usually take to release more information on a game once it has been announced? I'm not a gaming person, have only played the rugby series and do not following the making of games, so what is a standard time frame for this sort of thing. Getting rather impatient, sorry :)

I forgot you were back Versus :)

Latest posts