• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Year Resolutions

- Get fitness and work my way into the rugby team after a 6 month injury
- Actually study for my A-Levels at home
- Do homework at home not in the class before
- Get better at snooker because I'm ****ing rubbish right now
- Do airsoft again after spending £300 on a gun and I've only been once
Wondering if I might play you this year lol what age grade are you? are you schools or clubs?

Mine
-Get the grades for uni
-get a job to buy car insurance
-Put on a few stone
- Make the local 1st once it hits the end of the season

really ? We've got this thread here, on a rugby forum ??! :lol:

In all seriousness then,
for this new year, I want:

- to eat more vegetables. They are good for you.
- to finally sodomize a woman. Some say it's gay, I think it's incredibly arousing.- to pay more attention to watches all around. You can tell so much by just glancing at a person's watch...
- to become a Buddhist. I haven't done anything useless and crazy in a long time. (besides this very message, of course)
- to pick up yoga. Helps for the anal sex somehow, surely...
- aaaaaaaaaand...to become a politician in a very small country or town just for fun and try to legalize the most bizarre things. Like parking inside shops (precociously though), bringing your own food to restaurants, shishas on planes and....pet crocodiles.

My resolution is to burn the memories of this forum post from my mind forever and ever............

really ? We've got this thread here, on a rugby forum ??! :lol:

In all seriousness then,
for this new year, I want:

- to eat more vegetables. They are good for you.
- to finally sodomize a woman. Some say it's gay, I think it's incredibly arousing.
- to pay more attention to watches all around. You can tell so much by just glancing at a person's watch...
- to become a Buddhist. I haven't done anything useless and crazy in a long time. (besides this very message, of course)
- to pick up yoga. Helps for the anal sex somehow, surely...
- aaaaaaaaaand...to become a politician in a very small country or town just for fun and try to legalize the most bizarre things. Like parking inside shops (precociously though), bringing your own food to restaurants, shishas on planes and....pet crocodiles.

Just ask him to be gentle.

Ah, sorry my friend, but I must refuse.
There is only one man for me:
220px-Andrea_lo_Cicero_rugby.JPG

aaaahhhh...good man !!

You like burning things down don't ya !!
Besides...vegetables can taste great if well prepared...

oh why, you seem interested !

Of course I also forgot my resoultion to burn all copies of Australia vs. Namibia 2003 that exist simply to deny yoe91 and usausa a chance to waste two hours of their life.

Of course I also forgot my resoultion to burn all copies of Australia vs. Namibia 2003 that exist simply to deny yoe91 and usausa a chance to waste two hours of their life.

But... higher scores must mean better rugby...

Wondering if I might play you this year lol what age grade are you? are you schools or clubs?

Mine
-Get the grades for uni
-get a job to buy car insurance
-Put on a few stone
- Make the local 1st once it hits the end of the season

I'm lower sixth, I doubt you'll be playing me I'll probably be on like the 3rd XV or even 4th since I haven't played in so long. Besides its half way through the rugby season and the teams have mostly been established which isn't good for me.
For clubs I'll probably play for Bangor, but I dunno.

Ah, sorry my friend, but I must refuse.
There is only one man for me:
220px-Andrea_lo_Cicero_rugby.JPG

:lol:
oh....oh I see.....:( no time for little old yoe91 then !!...It's cool !!...it's cool !....

well then...(puts sunglasses on)...I guess..the chase.........begins....
4ff2d2f12960f_thumb.jpg

If you move to Stellenbosch, Imma just crash on your couch for a bit ;)
I'll send a Sharks jersey your way (just need to get my own first!)

Deal. We can go out and get drunk, everything is within walking distance. Can't ****ing wait.

1,Get married
2,Save up enough money to take the missus on a nice Honeymoon as I dont think Skegness will do anymore.
3,Get my oldest playing rugby as he will be 8 in September.

As for giving drinking/getting fit/new career etc....sod that got too much else on

-Actually study
-break 100 kg
-make the Leinster White team
Racist.

Deal. We can go out and get drunk, everything is within walking distance. Can't ****ing wait.
Cracking. Just need to somehow get the dosh for a ticket. Good news is I know enough people in SA to make accommodation somewhat easy.
I'll try to make some decent boerewors and impress everybody down there.

1,Get married
2,Save up enough money to take the missus on a nice Honeymoon as I dont think Skegness will do anymore.
3,Get my oldest playing rugby as he will be 8 in September.

As for giving drinking/getting fit/new career etc....sod that got too much else on

A nice change from sodomy/ratarsed posts here :)
All the best, mate!

-Continue to be a boss in all things I am currently boss at.
-Get the **** back in shape in time for the GAA season.
-Finally get round to actually launching my website.
-More alcohol, more weed, less lifting.
-Get a bagel, which I'll do now.

-Continue to be a boss in all things I am currently boss at.
-Get the **** back in shape in time for the GAA season.
-Finally get round to actually launching my website.
-More alcohol, more weed, less lifting.
-Get a bagel, which I'll do now.
Softboy

Latest posts