• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New NRL Logo

TRF_melon

Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Thor
The Australian Rugby League Commission (ARLC), Australian Rugby League's new governing body, entered a new logo in the IP Australia system early last week.

This new look logo is set to be worn by all Rugby League players from under 6's through to the NRL.

A new logo is but one of many steps to grow the Rugby League brand apparently. Doesn't look too bad!

It supposedly projects a more "corporate" image. What does everyone think?

Expect an official announcement later on today, AEST.

nrlbadge-preview.jpg

This was officially announced shortly before lunch this morning.

Below are all the official off shoots of the logo.

Logo-Levels.jpg

when i saw the corporate logo i thought it was a bit plain but after seeing the other logos it looks good, i wonder if the other state leagues will modify their logos like queenland have done

You probably couldn't get more patriotic than that really. Heavy on the Green and Gold and all that.

That said - it's an Australian comp, and I'll just be happy that the NZ Warriors are there.

(I guess when we take it out next year - at least that'll be another way of having an Aussie presence...

You probably couldn't get more patriotic than that really. Heavy on the Green and Gold and all that.

That said - it's an Australian comp, and I'll just be happy that the NZ Warriors are there.

(I guess when we take it out next year - at least that'll be another way of having an Aussie presence...

It will be funny to see that logo on the NZ jersey

i like them all except the actual Kangaroo's one...too much fine detail maybe with the stars and a kangaroo and the text and the chevron

I really like the State of Origin one, as others pointed out heavy on the Oz colours, but I guess I can't complain, many NA leagues are very heavy on American and Canadian colours in the logos.