• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Need Help

S

sanzar

Does anyone know any site where I can download torrentts of the Super 14 games after they've been played? I'm in Japan and it's bloody hard to get access to it... I realise this may be a copyright issue for the site, so feel free to erase the thread if it breaches any codes of conduct etc, but just thought I'd put it out there if anyone knows.

Cheers.

And what would the URL be for that site? PM me please.

Other certain sites like the ones your are referring to do not carry these games. I know of one which does, however it costs to join.

Looks like there are problems for 'certain' sites :(

If anyone knows of any alternatives can they please pm me?

I'm from France and no way to watch Super 14 games out here... can someone who knows how to DL these games can PM me too ?

Thanks a lot in advance, I never saw any Super 14 game... except tries compilation on youtube !

likewise. any decent footage of ANY super 14 games would be way goooood! PM me please!

So, I usually get my football through LiveFooty TV (search for it on Google) but something that was really a pleasant surprise was to find out that one of their channel links put me into the South African feed for SuperSport and I have been able to watch Super 14 matches without any subscription fees online or anything. So far, I've found channels 1, 3, 5, 6, & 7 but channel 1 is the one which carries live games. The only thing you would have to do in order to access this is to download the SopCast plug-in for your web browser (trust me when I say that it took me about 4 weeks to agonize doing this or not).

In any case, I've been able to catch every live game they've shown in the last three weeks without fail and is something I'd recommend.

Good luck!

Can someone please PM and tell me how to watch S14 for free as my parents got rid of foxtel.

Can someone send me a link which shows games free live for super 14 cos my parents got rid of foxtel and im really missing the fact i cant watch S14 games anymore :( or torrent whatever.. just send me a link [email protected] would really appreciate it.

I would help, but apparently (according to you) i'm supposed to die...I can't really help when i'm in that state of inaction/immobility :bleh!:

Cmon Melon just a joke.. would really appreciate if you could send it to me. [/b]
I know :p

Click here

From there, browse down to the week you want to watch, choose the game and click "Launch". You will then be prompted to sign up...all you need to do is provide your email, name and bday. After that it will come back to the page you were at before you clicked launch and you can just click that and then another page will come up where you can either watch it via streaming, or up the top right hand corner you can click "download".

Note: Forget about that pricing crap, its only to watch it live...its PPV.

If you need any more help just give me a yell.

Latest posts