• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Kits Thread

Yes peejay my bad :blush: sorrry for that will get it sorted this evening! again sorry for that. . . . .

I am trying to EDIT the post but there is no EDIT button for it :ranting: :wall: :rahh: so i might have to re-do the post again!

Re-posted cos of Link problems. . . . . . thanks getofmeland for your help but the link was broken, not your fault m8 all mine for not getting it right in the 1st place lol ;)
As promised Here is the Wales new 07-08 Home Test kit[/b]

Main kit.
mainkit-hometest.png

Back/numbers.
wls_back_hometest.png

Minikits.
kwal_hometest_left_masked.png
-
kwal_hometest_right_masked.png

* Wales New 07-08
* Test Home Kit-pack Mod V2.0

Here is the Reebok's New Wales 07-08 Home
Test kit-pack mod.

Contents:
Wales home 07-08 Main kit, Back numbers and
minikits.

Installation:

1) Unzip the files to a safe place.
2) Place the file in the EA Sports Rugby 06
main folder.
3) All done! hope you enjoy.

Greetings:
Greetings go out to
edinburgh_gunner, EVOL, scotlander123,
Black-Monday, i cant think of a username,
woosaah, jeffb, PeeJay
and many more on the TRF. . . .

NOTE:
make sure you only copy the *.fsh & *.Big
files to the EA rugby 06 main folder and not
the folders they come in!

Coming soon:
More Kit-packs and mod-packs so look out for
them!!!

Download.
Wales_07-08_home_test
I do apologize to all for the mess up. . . :blush:
Enjoy!!!

Quick Question: Is that Welsh kit for the 08 game? And how do I upload it onto my PC game? I'm pretty useless with PC's so i would be grateful if you could lead me to an 'explanation' thread or something :p

Thanks.

Quick Question: Is that Welsh kit for the 08 game? And how do I upload it onto my PC game? I'm pretty useless with PC's so i would be grateful if you could lead me to an 'explanation' thread or something :p

Thanks.

[/b]

Its for rugby 06 there are instructions with the download and on the post, all you got to do is click on the download link save to hard drive where you can find it! unrar the archive (you will need WINRAR) once opened, open the kit folder copy the *.fsh file to your rugby 06 main folder where your rugby06.exe. Do that with the other files and when you play the game you will see the minikits 1st and then the kit ingame.

Nice work, man. I did notice it a while back, but I only just got round to posting about it.

Hey Woosaah or anyone who can help me...............

I used wDOLFFIN2.1.b & BigGui to extract the Sharks kit files:

Home Kit: 4e17350bc09ad8696b882907d5660ca0.big
Away kit: 75cd49b0d24bab6b8156663d1969a527.big

I want to change the Sharks home kit's pants.....from white to black because they never wore white pants.

Anyway........

1) I opened the rugby 08 data file using BigGui, then exported both files 4e17350bc09ad8696b882907d5660ca0.big & 75cd49b0d24bab6b8156663d1969a527.big

2) I opened the away kit using wDOLFFIN2.1.b, opened the png file in photoshop, copied the pants section and saved the pants pic.

3) I exported the home kit, opened the png file in photoshop, took the pants pic I saved from their away kit and pasted it over the home kits pants.

4) Then I imported the kit.png file back into the 4e17350bc09ad8696b882907d5660ca0.big using wDOLFFIN2.1.b.

5) Then I used the BigGui and imported the new 4e17350bc09ad8696b882907d5660ca0.big file back into the data file of rugby 08, compressed the new 4e17350bc09ad8696b882907d5660ca0.big file.

But when I go to play a game the Sharks still have their white shorts in home games!!??

I'm obviously not doing something right...can anyone please help me out?

(one more thing...when i try save the 4e17350bc09ad8696b882907d5660ca0.big file once Iv'e imported the new kit.png file, when I press "save as"....there is no file type to select from...its blank. So when I save the file size is 0kb.) So I dont save but it seems to be updated because when I close wDOLFFIN2.1.b and reopen it and open the edited 4e17350bc09ad8696b882907d5660ca0.big file and check the kit....it has the new png file which i edited.)

Thanks a lot guys.....

I use FShed for mine, but do you have to save as bmp.. i dont save as png and i never have any problems.

I use FShed for mine, but do you have to save as bmp.. i dont save as png and i never have any problems.
[/b]

Thanks Fa'atau82, ill try saving the pic as a .bmp..........

then do I import it back into the Home kit file being 4e17350bc09ad8696b882907d5660ca0.big?
Then put that file into the Rugby 08 directory or import it back into the games data file?

I got it right, dont need to import back into game data file!

Saved the teams kit picture as a .bmp file in photoshop, imported back into teams kit. Then put the edited 4e17350bc09ad8696b882907d5660ca0.big file into EA Sports\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08 folder.

This site rocks, Thanks for the help Fa'atau82!!!

My next question.......

How do you edit the teams kit so it shows u correctly on the "Teams Select" screen. The Sharks pants are still white on this screen but black when you play the game.

How can we edit it so its also black on the "Teams Select" Screen? Which file do we edit?

My next question.......

How do you edit the teams kit so it shows u correctly on the "Teams Select" screen. The Sharks pants are still white on this screen but black when you play the game.

How can we edit it so its also black on the "Teams Select" Screen? Which file do we edit? [/b]

We call them minikits well (i do) lol anyway going back to your question! you will need to find the left and right minikit of your team there are 4 all in all left/right Home and left/right away, do a search for them on your team? I will make it easier for you and give you the numbers

SHARKS
Home-left -- 42c2fa18a8cc24aa5848e663fe2355c2.fsh
Home-right - fc6cfebd5fedf33a13f1116010057601.fsh
Away-left -- 7be8a7bd6163352f3757354cd8a6d5a2.fsh
Away-right - 8a642c9947f4a0aea4a7c89c51e400e6.fsh

Now follow my walkthrough on one of my post i done some time ago here is the link!
http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=130094

Note: this is for rugby06 and some parts can be used the same for rugby08

hope it helps?

I use FShed for mine, but do you have to save as bmp.. i dont save as png and i never have any problems. [/b]

When doing gfx that has got transparent parts to it *.bmp files do not hold water for it, but *.png & *.gif files do! i only use *.bmp files for the kit backs and 1 or 2 more things, but mostly i use *.png files its just i find them easier and smaller to work with. :)

I didn't know you could use png. My photoshop saves as bmp, but they dont appear in fshed.. i have to open it in ms paint ands save as bmp there.

That's why it takes me a year to make 22 kitbacks.

So once I've edited those files I can just put them back into the Rugby 08 directory?

Thanks a lot guys will give it a try!!! :) Will let you know if I'm successful!

together we can make Rugby 08 a much better game! YEAH!

Which software should I use to edit .fsh files?

hi csrtt815, Please help..

When I export the pic from the .fsh file......its doesn't come out exactly the same as the pic.
The kit comes out fine but the background is missing a few things. Why is that?

Then when I import the pic back into the .fsh file its now still missing a bit of the bakground but the kit is fine.

"When doing gfx that has got transparent parts to it *.bmp files do not hold water for it, but *.png & *.gif files do! i only use *.bmp files for the kit backs and 1 or 2 more things, but mostly i use *.png files its just i find them easier and smaller to work with."

FshEd does not give an option to save as .png file.

Secondly....where do u put your updated .fsh file? Rugby 08 directory?

When I export the pic from the .fsh file......its doesn't come out exactly the same as the pic.
The kit comes out fine but the background is missing a few things. Why is that?

Must I export using the "24 bit bitmap & alpha bitmap" option?

Secondly....where do u put your updated .fsh file? Rugby 08 directory?

EVOL......I figured it out!! Yeah!

Now...how do I upload files i've edited for you guys?

EVOL......I figured it out!! Yeah!

Now...how do I upload files i've edited for you guys?
[/b]

Dammitt!!! I did it once on my laptop and it worked....now I'm on my home desktop and its doesn't edit correctly.

Must I export using the "24 bit bitmap & alpha bitmap" option? Then what do I save the kit image as and what do I save the alpha image as? png or bitmap?

Please guys...this is driving me crazy!!!!!!!

I cant seem to import them both...one always overides the other one.....I can either have the kit with no background or the alpha file with no kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY!? What am i doing wrong!!!???

Latest posts