• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MUP v.1.2 SEASON 2008-09

Can you upload this patch to Google Drive? Just asking....

@andrews Do you have the RefKitChanger? And is there any specific way that I should install this patch?

@andrews Do you have the RefKitChanger? And is there any specific way that I should install this patch?

I'm sorry my friendo, I don't have it.
  • First you have to install MUP 1.0: - Extract all files from the MUP09.rar to your Rugby 08 main folder.
- Extract MUP09.ros and MUP.pro in C:\My Documents-EA Sports(TM) Rugby 08 folder.

• And later do the same with the MUP 1.2

• First you have to install MUP 1.0: - Extract all files from the MUP09.rar to your Rugby 08 main folder.
- Extract MUP09.ros and MUP.pro in C:\My Documents-EA Sports(TM) Rugby 08 folder.

Ok, thanks

I get a error when extracting v1.2 I did input the correct password. Whats should I do?

It seems v1.2 (google drive) is corrupt. I can't extract the file. And I did put in the password. @andrews

hi everyone,
Someone have the Mirco Bergamasco face please? Because he a black face in MUP v1.2

Hi!
I lose my patch, did you know where can i found à new patch 2008-2009??
As sommeone can help me????

Hola Andrés, soy de Rosario, cómo va? No sabía por donde contactarte, espero que puedas verlo. Tenés parches viejos del Rugby 08 u otros juegos como el Rugby Challenge? Bastantes links están caídos por acá. Abrazo!

Latest posts