• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Los Lover

Good thing Los Lover isnt going to kill me, I couldve died...

and I have to agree with one thing though - EA SPORTS > joo

Nobody is safe from Los - and his favour owing friends. Who are presumably male... in fact, I didn't want to know that, Los!

we should get Spikey back on here, she can kick his ass and we'll all be saved. Dan maybe your fiancé can join forces and rid TRF of this mortal infliction.

AY!

I'm too busy selling mobile phones to be mopping floors! Or for being beaten!
<

Hey there's been some deleting here... what's going on with the deleting of posts?

Huh?

no I don't think so, thread has been growing since yesterday, haven't noticed any deletions, unless you're talking about other threads.

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!@Dec 13 2005, 01:09 AM
I'd like to think I didn't care who knew the truth, but the truth is, like any ttravesty of justice.....it is difficult to survey the site a week later and see a cover up in action........and the likes of ripper, loratadine and sambad5 and co laying into me....when clearly they had all been humilated by me in the past (regardless of their try hard witty repartee in response to this)....
ok, i wasnt really trying to give you that much ****, im just getting annoyed at a few things.

one thing, is that you come back, and make a big fuss of things. if you want to, i think it would be hard for you to be a normal member again because of this. all these e-threats, its just lame. if you want to be a normal member. swallow your pride and just say sorry. it was because of you muzz left. fact. that has negative concequences for the forum. you have damaged our reputation. if this was a multi million dollar company, and we had someone who was a murderer, they would not be hired, because of the bad reputation. this is why i feel you should be banned for a while, or deleted all togeather. but that is not up to me is it?

secondly, st h. right now, i have lost alot of respect for you. youve been a real c*** about this. youve been unpleasent to los, and truely, the way youve been treating him lately, isnt helping the situation. and all this, sad panda, 'los busters' and the 'trial' - what, are you trying to be funny? its not. its pritty stupid if you ask me. what are trying to do? prove that your better than los? i thought you were - but apparantly you think your not.

im not taking sides. los was wrong to do what he did, but st h - youve been a real dick lately. los has come back, with the sole purpose to **** you off. its worked.

i think thats all ive got to say about this for the mean time.

oh and st h - have you made the avatars bigger just so your mr burns one looks better?

Well Sambad, I'm going to be blunt and say that if you don't like it, take your foruming elsewhere. You wouldn't be missed, your effective contribution is minimal.

Firstly - the comment regarding the avatars.... c***.
<
I made the avatars bigger because I just want them to look better. Most are too small to tell what they are. Once more, if you don't like it, go and join another forum.

Secondly - if I didn't laugh at the Los Lover situation, I would cry at how much things are going downhill. I suppose you don't think Los didn't do too much wrong in the first place. I have dealt with it the best way I felt I could, by deriding it for the rubbish it is. If you don't like it, go and join another forum.

I think this whole situation has TOTALLY blown out of proportion

Why couldn't you just ban los (if he deserved it or not) and move on, this forum is losing its great spirit that it once had!

why cant we just move on?

Originally posted by Flamingo@Dec 15 2005, 05:14 AM
I think this whole situation has TOTALLY blown out of proportion

Why couldn't you just ban los (if he deserved it or not) and move on, this forum is losing its great spirit that it once had!

why cant we just move on?
Give this man a medal.

Jesus guys calm down, if you can't see that this thread was just a wind up and **** take of a thread then check the eyesight. I don't speak for everyone obviously but I hold no malice towards Los, been fun taking the **** alright, initially I thought his ban was a bit harsh, but not reading the gaming section leaves me ignorant of the imput of the likes of Mario and Trev, so attacking Mario undermined the site, so the ban was justified. Los I enjoyed your posts especially during the Lions Tour, although you were wrong about the 20 points every test, the 1st one was only an 18 point loss, so even the mighty can occasionally get things wrong.

We can move on from this, this is a pretty decent forum, no point in letting it descend into a place of petty bickering, just keep it at good natured **** taking, leave the malice elsewhere. This place'd be a far better place and would grow far quicker than it is.

That's my 2 cent.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Dec 15 2005, 06:42 AM
Jesus guys calm down, if you can't see that this thread was just a wind up and **** take of a thread then check the eyesight. I don't speak for everyone obviously but I hold no malice towards Los, been fun taking the **** alright, initially I thought his ban was a bit harsh, but not reading the gaming section leaves me ignorant of the imput of the likes of Mario and Trev, so attacking Mario undermined the site, so the ban was justified. Los I enjoyed your posts especially during the Lions Tour, although you were wrong about the 20 points every test, the 1st one was only an 18 point loss, so even the mighty can occasionally get things wrong.

We can move on from this, this is a pretty decent forum, no point in letting it descend into a place of petty bickering, just keep it at good natured **** taking, leave the malice elsewhere. This place'd be a far better place and would grow far quicker than it is.

That's my 2 cent.
Yes. To everything.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Dec 15 2005, 08:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Dec 15 2005, 08:56 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-An Tarbh
@Dec 15 2005, 06:42 AM

That's my 2 cent.
Yes. To everything. [/b]
Worth every cent An

hey gay guy..u and los should merge and become "gay lovers"

hahahahhaa nah just joking...

whats this topic about?...oh yes...bring em back i miss carlos spencer he is a waste in the north

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Dec 15 2005, 05:58 AM
Well Sambad, I'm going to be blunt and say that if you don't like it, take your foruming elsewhere. You wouldn't be missed, your effective contribution is minimal.

\
/

Secondly - if I didn't laugh at the Los Lover situation, I would cry at how much things are going downhill. I suppose you don't think Los didn't do too much wrong in the first place. I have dealt with it the best way I felt I could, by deriding it for the rubbish it is. If you don't like it, go and join another forum.

no i must say, i do appologise. i was just getting f***ed off about, like flamingo said, getting stuff blowen out of proportion. this thread shouldnt have gone more than 2 pages. no other threads should have been started - like LL's one in the gaming section, and the trial thread.

over the last 2 months i have thought about leaving the fourm. it has gone unbelivably downhill. but i have decided to stick it out, and hopefully see the forum in its former glory - like when i first joined.
<
as for thinking i have minimal imput into the forum - if you dont like me you can all stick it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Firstly - the comment regarding the avatars.... c***.
<
I made the avatars bigger because I just want them to look better. Most are too small to tell what they are. Once more, if you don't like it, go and join another forum.[/b]

haha - i thought that was the reason
<
na i have no problem in that, and how you got all up tight about that i will never know - just thought this slump in morale here needed a little brighten up thats all.

- just like if i were to say - whats up with all this "if you dont like it, leave the forum stuff? how about YOU step down as admin? huh? huh? huh?"
<

If we are completely honest, the thread is still alive because there's not a great deal else to talk about at the moment in the rugby world. i come and read this thread because its funny but if we are talking about ruining the forum etc then we may aswell just let the thread die and go back to how we were, if no one talks about the problem then we can move on and just have a nasty tasting undercurrent which comes out as ammo in petty arguements....its been done in marriage and politics for years....

i only read the gaming forum...cos im a loser waiting for one good rugby game, but even on there i love the banter that goes on, there is a lot of witty guys on here...suddenly things arent so funny when we are talking death threats, scared sarcasm and bullying. Lets just drop it, los go back to doing whatever you do, we'll tell you when you've stepped over the line and im sure we'll call for you to be banned again
<
but then we will move on again and you can feel oppressed by our fascist regime and come back with a new username, or we can start a thread for banned users to moan in, and then we have polls on whether we want them back.

Lets just drop it.