London Wasps: new home ground

ratsapprentice

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
England
So Wasps fans... where do you want it to be?

I personally feel it should move back to NW London, I think this area is ripe for the picking as far as fans goes. It's in the deadzone between Saracens and Quins.
I know a lot of the Wycombe based fans will be disheartened by such a move, but they are the London Wasps after all.
And for all the talk of "London" teams, there aren't actually any based in London proper. Twickenham/Richmond and Barnet aren't really part of London.

I know it's looking like they are going to attempt a 50/50 share with Brentford, but I have an idea myself.

Willesden Stadium. :D

You heard it here first folks. I have no Idea who owns it (the council probably) or how much it would cost to turn it into something appropriate, but it is in the perfect location.
You can get there from pretty much everywhere in London/the suburbs, and it's actually in the city.

So Wasps fans... where do you want it to be?

I personally feel it should move back to NW London, I think this area is ripe for the picking as far as fans goes. It's in the deadzone between Saracens and Quins.
I know a lot of the Wycombe based fans will be disheartened by such a move, but they are the London Wasps after all.
And for all the talk of "London" teams, there aren't actually any based in London proper. Twickenham/Richmond and Barnet aren't really part of London.

I know it's looking like they are going to attempt a 50/50 share with Brentford, but I have an idea myself.

Willesden Stadium. :D

You heard it here first folks. I have no Idea who owns it (the council probably) or how much it would cost to turn it into something appropriate, but it is in the perfect location.
You can get there from pretty much everywhere in London/the suburbs, and it's actually in the city.

Are they definitely moving it? I'm a south-west (but fairly central) London boy myself, so the closer to the middle of London the better!