• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kookabura23 RWC mods

kookabura23

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Kookabura23 RWC mods (Quade Cooper and Dagg Realesed)

Kookabura23 hq RWC modsHi all i am making kits,face's,adboards ect for the Rugby World Cup.I have done 8 kits so far they are All Blacks,France h&a,England h&a,Wales,Ireland and Italyleave comments:p

Attachments

• RWC.PNG
    RWC.PNG
    480.9 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Nice kits Kookaburra23 r these going to be downloadble into rugby 08 once your fully
done with the kits

@kookabura ,
do you mind telling me what the file for the
model of the kits.

thank you ,

Last edited:
can you upload these please then I will put them on my thread and they will be downloaded mroe don't worry I will give you all the credit :)

Wow dude that really looks good,:)nice work

thaaats an awesome face kooka , looks awesome ,
if you want to try some other faces out juss ask .

thaaats an awesome face kooka , looks awesome ,
if you want to try some other faces out juss ask .

good to see youve changed his eyes
looks awesome . ;)

@teh mite
do you still do mods.

I got most of the way through doing a Premiership roster this year but got ****** off figuring out how to swap Leeds for Worcester. If someone one could do that for me and give me the correct kits etc, I could sort another one if I find the time.

It's the actual team names (and commentary) that bugger me up. I can modify the existing lot, I just can't do anything much with the hardcode bit.

woooooow ,
dude , thaats awesome ,
ill upload more textures again , if you want .

can you upload him & cooper
when your finished .

um yea mate that would be sweat maybe a morgan parra or fran steyn would be appreciated hahaum yup will do when fix coopers o-model

you can't change the commentar I don't think because the coders at ea are terrible but you can swap the kits and also the team logos and everything with the rugby gob file and use the latest woosah editor to change the players and to change team names ull open use the be29 file and this will open up all the team name files and re configure the team names :)

Latest posts