• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

::: Kitmakers Thread :::

F

Fa'atau82

Ok, lets get this show on the road!

There are a lot of new kits to make, so we had better start planning who's going to do what.

A couple of things i think we need to sortmout now though.

1. Minikits must be made if you make a kit.
2. Are we going to do Euro jerseys this season? I'd suggest home domestic and euro shirts (away)
3. We need to make sure we aren't going along the same lines as last year when kits were meaning made in duplicate.

So if you have a team you want to make the kit for, list it here and we all know not to re-do each others teams. We can also add some currie cup and anz cup teams too, as well as any team in the game.

Thanks!

Current list:

FAATAU82:
Gloucester
Wasps

KABEZON:
Leinster

I'll be keen to try do some ANZ Cup jerseys. I'll start with Auckland if no one else has started it

I will make Stade Francais new kits, wich should be challenging. If anyone has bought some of this kits please upload pictures

Guinness Premiership kicks off this weekend, so should be something on Getty Images. later. Some kits are just plainly updates.. so i can probably do Bath, Leicester as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dady11 @ Aug 31 2009, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Eric is doing Top14 ones....[/b]

HI are you guys by any chance working on the all stars kit? Bxoz it will be wicked if you guys can.

And must say O8 is rocking, keep up the Awesomo work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts