TRF_Ezequiel

Kanko Krazy!!!
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Netherlands
Club or Nation
Sharks
Jaque Fourie next Bok target?
According to the Cape Times, the South African Rugby Union (SARU) wants to lure Fourie back to Springbok rugby before the end of the year.
The newspaper reported that “a top-level source at SARU†had informed them that SARU are in discussions with Fourie's Japanese club the Kobe Steelers to release him for international duty.
jaque-fourie-kobe.jpg

http://www.rugby365.com/article/55811-jaque-fourie-next-bok-target

Been on Keo this week? Mark wants Matfield back for 2015! He also named Bakkies and Danie Rossouw in his 2015 team. Lets being Monty back as well. When PdV was keeping the oldies around everybody was ******. If Jaque wants to get a contract in SA, then I see no problem.

Well Jaque is 30 this year. So he's by all means still a big contender for the next world cup. With him back in the team, our backline will be even more potent, and our defence will be much much better too.

I like this move

Both Fourie's will be a welcome addition to the squad once the RWC starts, but I would like it even more if they return to SA and be part of SA Rugby as a whole in the meantime.

It would be best for SA rugby. Either Sharks or Lions.

If he moves to the Stormers, he will hold back Juan de Jongh and Damien de Allende in their development
Bulls have Venter, Serfontein and Engelbrecht
Cheetahs have Ebersohn and Sadie

Lions only have Des Fountain
Sharks only have Jordaan

It all makes sense.

It would be best for SA rugby. Either Sharks or Lions.

If he moves to the Stormers, he will hold back Juan de Jongh and Damien de Allende in their development
Bulls have Venter, Serfontein and Engelbrecht
Cheetahs have Ebersohn and Sadie

Lions only have Des Fountain
Sharks only have Jordaan

It all makes sense.

actually:

The WP have JDV, JDJ, De Allende and Pat Howard

From the 1st of November there will be changes:

Cheetahs will have Venter(from the Bulls) and Sadie with Ebersohn heading to Montpellier
Lions have Des Fountain and Hanekom
Sharks have Jordaan, Frans Steyn, Ludik (who has not played fullback since SP Marais joined them), Whitehead
Bulls have Serfontein (but he will only play 12), Engelbrecht and Waylon ****ing Murray...

So really it should just be the Cheetahs, Lions and Bulls who must compete for him...

Ludik is moving to Agen, Jordaan is constantly injured and Steyn and Whitehead are inside centers, where Fourie is much more suited at 13.

Is Mapoe staying with the Bulls or back at the Lions? If JF were back and JP Petersen not we could see Engelbrecht at 14 with Fourie at 13. Just more options. BUT these guys need to seriously start returning to SA or I don't want them. SARU should set up some of donation system for the public and business to help pay to keep these guys here. Lions or Sharks need Fourie the most.

Is Mapoe staying with the Bulls or back at the Lions? If JF were back and JP Petersen not we could see Engelbrecht at 14 with Fourie at 13. Just more options. BUT these guys need to seriously start returning to SA or I don't want them. SARU should set up some of donation system for the public and business to help pay to keep these guys here. Lions or Sharks need Fourie the most.

Thank you haha.

Latest posts