• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I'm about to buy tickets I think

HopeCoveGirl

Academy Player
Hi
Apologies firstly, as I really don't know what I'm talking about. Well here anyway. Wait, no, maybe that is true as a rule!

Anyway, I am looking at Seatwave and thinking of purchasing tickets for Italy v England in Rome on March 15th 2014.

I haven't a clue, as to which seats to purchase, so I was hoping that someone could give me some advice. Do supporters from a each country all sit together, as in a football match? Also, do you know, if some seats have limited views?

Sorry, if i appear completely daft. It's probably because I am!

Many thanks for any replies!

Ive never been to Rome so can't help you regarding the views etc there but theres no segregation.

Half the enjoyment of an International in rugby is the mixing with fans from other countries, before, during and especially afterwards. If you go, I'm sure you'll enjoy it immensely.

Thank you so much! That is exactly what I needed to know and am so pleased with this answer. Booked up now! Looking forward to it!!

Thank you so much! That is exactly what I needed to know and am so pleased with this answer. Booked up now! Looking forward to it!!

Always happy to help convert people to the odd shaped balls game. :)

Please log back in and tell us how it went.(after the game obviously)

Latest posts