• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How to create a player face for Rugby Challenge 3

hattinghmarius

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa

Tools you will need. (make sure you save the files correctly, double check your file sizes and descriptions)

PHOTOSHOP
PSSG Editor
DXTMP
FRANS RC EDITOR

You can use any head diff closest to what you are going for as a template. If you follow these steps it will always work. To ensure you have great quality use the best front profile pic of that player you can find. Remember that you would have to create the likeness (ear size, mout ect) in game if yours is not already customed because this is only the face skin and not the shape.

Create and Share

I tried to create Jean-luc du Preez,but I don't know how to change the texture "id" number from 006 to any number in Pssg editor.

I tried to create Jean-luc du Preez,but I don't know how to change the texture "id" number from 006 to any number in Pssg editor.
I don't want to overwrite the id "006" in the game.I want to make a new skin id

Untitled.jpg

I don't want to overwrite the id "006" in the game.I want to make a new skin id

View attachment 6212

I downloaded a new pssg editor,now I know how to change the id number..but my game crash when I want to choose the player in the game.Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Make sure your dds is DDXT1 with alpha usually around 144 or 72kb in size. Also make sure your images are the right size before import.

Also reopen your pssg files and double check that your is is correct

EP pssg editor works best

Also you save 006 as 494 or whatever but you so for example head_diff_494 and copy in the new id into the folder do not overwrite your 006 in the face folder it remains there

Make sure your dds is DDXT1 with alpha usually around 144 or 72kb in size. Also make sure your images are the right size before import.

Also reopen your pssg files and double check that your is is correct

EP pssg editor works best

Also you save 006 as 494 or whatever but you so for example head_diff_494 and copy in the new id into the folder do not overwrite your 006 in the face folder it remains there

Oky,how do I know if it's the right size?

There you go bro,please let me know when you are done.You can add the fiiles into your game to see why the game is crashing with the player.
Thank you very much for your time

Attachments

• Jean Luc du Preez.zip
    429.8 KB · Views: 13
this is what it says when I opened your file it seems the info was not saved in the pssg it stil shows head_spc_004. I will save correct and test

Attachments

• Pic1.JPG
    Pic1.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 16
So you did all correct it seems except the rename part. Use Ego Pssg. Ryder was also giving me problems no matter what version I tried. I renamed and tested started a game no issues. Great try. Tip - Try adding more detail to the skin as I think it looks very default but good job. Bare in mind the face likeness in my db is not adjusted to the real player.

Attachments

• jl1.JPG
    jl1.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 45
  • jl2.JPG
    jl2.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 54
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 46
So you did all correct it seems except the rename part. Use Ego Pssg. Ryder was also giving me problems no matter what version I tried. I renamed and tested started a game no issues. Great try. Tip - Try adding more detail to the skin as I think it looks very default but good job. Bare in mind the face likeness in my db is not adjusted to the real player.

So it's not completely a mess :) lol.Hopefully I can add the player into my game without any bugs..
Thank you!!!

My Ego Pssg Editor doesn't have a "All section" function,only "All Nodes"

I'm struggling with the skin matching part in Photoshop...

Latest posts