• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup 2022/23: Quarter Finals

Stormers are without their best player from last weekend (Deon Fourie). Read it's an eye socket related injury. We don't really have a like for like fetcher replacement and he brings a lot to our team, so that's a big blow.

What's a website that shows up to date team listings for these games? I realise all the teams are not named yet, I just want somewhere to check occasionally to see if more teams have been named.
Probably just the official site tbh - teams are submitted in advance so that's usually updated at the same time as the teams are actually announced by the clubs
Either that or the premiership rugby app

Stormers are without their best player from last weekend (Deon Fourie). Read it's an eye socket related injury. We don't really have a like for like fetcher replacement and he brings a lot to our team, so that's a big blow.
Huge blow. He is the heart of our game on the big occasions. Probably Xaba is our only other fetcher but though I do like him he is not Fourie. Not getting a look in though.

Weird look to our pack beyond the front row.

Pretty much same as last week, but with Woodburn in the starting xv and Hogg at 23 for Hodge

happy with it but still doubt we're the favourites.
FtGzepHWYAAL3Zf.jpeg.jpg

All.rugby has really good information on squads but usually once games start. You can click on players and see how often they play. Good way of checking on the strength of lineups.

BT Pundits "Tigers picked 3 FB's to attack the air"

Tigers literally having like 2 fit wings in the whole squad prob the actual reason

For me
Leinster by 25
Toulose by +10
Exeter in a close one as Saffers can't sort out travelling.
La Rochelle v Sarries should be easy home with but best chance of away win so sitting on fence.
(my tenner accie is 4 home wins however)
No controversy and good games hopefully for a neutral like me.

It's spoken about constantly but steward really is ridiculous in the air

Didn't watch the replay closely, but if it was picked up after a knock on and should have been a penalty, why aren't Tigers pointing it out? Maybe they did and it wasn't, but playing the ref is definitely an English issue.

Porter trying to start a fight over a marginally early tackle as if he didn't do the exact same 5mins ago in his own 22

Perfect set piece move,

I know Potter has played a bit of 13 recently but they're suffering big time having a winger there

Perfect set piece move,

I know Potter has played a bit of 13 recently but they're suffering big time having a winger there
I don't think there was any need for Kelly to bite in either. Combine with Potter not following it left a huge hole.

Montoya showing why you never trust a tight 5 with a simple passing move

Lol referees hot on hands on the ground.

Why, cause it's basically been ignored for months?

Latest posts