• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Future Superstar of NZ - Chicago Doyle

Jebus!! He's got the positional awareness of a pro!!

To be fair, it's a lot easier to run at that level than it is to pass :p

A bit of extra training from you're family and you've got a big advantage.

To be fair, it's a lot easier to run at that level than it is to pass :p

A bit of extra training from you're family and you've got a big advantage.

Yeah, I have to agree.

A lot can change in years to come. And who knows how his body will form as he grows older.

Usually at grassroots level you get a kid that gets that little extra training at home and then wow's everyone at a game. but then as time passes on, the other kids will get a way to counter that, and get better than him.

I wouldn't be surprized if this video becomes the reason that he stops playing rugby altogether... People giving the kid too much hype, and it could just be his downfall even before there had to be hype...

fair comments but its awesome to see a young lad play like this ;)

he's got a good step on him and awareness plus his defence is good... well the clip prob only contains the tackles he made and skipped the ones he missed lol

more than enough evidence to keep an eye on him if i were and age grade Auckland coach

He's got a stupid first name though

I think it's quite trendy to do that over there...they're sort of geography enthusiasts. One guy's called Chicago, the other Israel...they just really take the subject seriously.

But daaaaamn....what the heck are we supposed to do against a nation that has its kids playing like that ?...totally unfair. These little devils should be put in jail or smt, juvenile hall, make it a bit more fair for other nations.

And another thing: it kinda looks like Tana Umaga's head on some random athletic kid's body. Like, same adult head's size and everything...pretty cool.......and eerie.

One guy's called Chicago, the other Israel...they just really take the subject seriously.

To be fair, that's not a good example. "Israel" is a traditional Hebrew name that pre-dates the formation of the State of Israel by a good few thousand years. At least "Chicago" is not as idiotic a name as "Paris". Fancy being named after a city and a hotel!!!

hi_hotelexterior03_1_675x359_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg

To be fair, that's not a good example. "Israel" is a traditional Hebrew name that pre-dates the formation of the State of Israel by a good few thousand years. At least "Chicago" is not as idiotic a name as "Paris". Fancy being named after a city and a hotel...

... and the King of Troy's son's name...

Beautiful but smelly :p

I prefer Amsterdam red light district, weed cafés what's not to like lol

that's because of all the damn tourists stinkin it up !
and if you merely prefer weed smokin and prostitutes then yes you might not be missin out a whole lot on Paris...:p

that's because of all the damn tourists stinkin it up !
and if you merely prefer weed smokin and prostitutes then yes you might not be missin out a whole lot on Paris...:p

Haha only joking mate

I've been to Paris it's a lovely place

Assuming he's not stolen by Australia then yeah. :p

What impressed me was that he was more than willing to pass. I remember playing in school and most guys won't pass. Nonu could learn a thing or two form Chicago....

He is pretty good. There would be so many kids out there in NZ just as good though. I've played in/against so many teams where there was one guy who was untouchable. And it would change every year or two depending on who got big and/or fast.

If you had have seen one of mates in 3rd form you would have put money on him being an AB. Number 8 who kicked goals and was as fast as the wingers. Scored tries for fun. Didn't happen though. There is just so much that can change by the time this kid is 18 that there is no point pumping him up now.

Latest posts