• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

French Clubs: An Interactive Map Guide

M Two One

Tra la la la
TRF Legend
Club or Nation
Biarritz
<iframe marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&aq=2&ie=UTF8&hq=Rugby+Club+Arras%2FStade+-+Club+House,&hnear=Rue+Bocquet-Flochel,+62000+Arras,+Pas-de-Calais,+Nord-Pas-de-Calais,+France&msa=0&msid=206148968245153028544.0004a0f9ca75556049daf&ll=46.362093,2.460938&spn=7.278858,14.0625&z=6&output=embed" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="480" width="640"></iframe>
<small>View French Rugby Union Clubs in a larger map

Alternatively, you can also try this link</small>

Last edited:
Good map, that!
Had completely forgotten that Ceret existed :wacko:
Watched them play Argeles-Sur-Mer a year or two ago

Thanks, I'd actually like to add Argeles-Sur-Mer among a few others. How was that match? Lower league French clubs usually entertain fairly well on the pitch.

From what I recall it was a good match - was about 38degrees in the shade though so my main memory is "ARGH MY SKIN IS ON FIRE" :lol:

Great work, altho I did thought there were more clubs up north.

Rugby has always been a sport more popular dans le Midi (Southern France).

It sucks because it means I have to travel twice as far to visit teams other than SF and RM.

Well, you could always go to Lille, Strasbourg or Arras matches. They play in the lower leagues, but are worth the trip, particularly Strasbourg since you get to tour the beautiful city. Try to catch Lille @ Strasbourg this season.

The map has been updated with new clubs from Fédérale 2 and 3 and updated logos for Strasbourg and Vannes.

If you go into satellite view you can see the stadium for each club.

Last edited:
Ace!

Good to see Argeles-sur-Mer on there, only about 5mins from my Parents

Ace!

Good to see Argeles-sur-Mer on there, only about 5mins from my Parents

Yeah, I don't know why I forgot to add them last time because they have a solid club. Not sure if you've been following them recently, but they actually qualified for the promotion playoff in Fédérale 2, but were eliminated in the round of 32 by Figeac. I wouldn't say that is an upset, but it would have been more interesting to see Argelès-sur-Mer face fellow Méditerranée club Agde in the next round.

Went to Mouguerre long time ago on a school exchange trip, nearest club would be Bayonne. Nice place, was there at the time of the Fete de Bayonne, crazy times. Recently found a few pics of that trip and discovered I went to a bull run and totally forgot that I did.

If you don't want to post those publicly, would you mind sending them to me via PM?

This was probably 10 years ago so they're old school film prints and I don't own a scanner to get them onto my laptop, sorry

Latest posts