• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forum Revamp - Bug List

Keep getting a lot of errors although a lot less now. The loading times are friggin long though!

(Does angry scream aka Orgasmic mating call)

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGAGAGAGAGYAYAYAYAYB BBBBLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOEOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

A lot of my bugs seem to have gone now. But i think they were specific to me.

Not so much a bug, just unsure of where else to ask. I've noticed certain posters have a modified caption just below their avatar. Prestwick, for example, has 'The Victorian', whereas a few other members (Mite, melon) have it modified aswell. Then you have a lot of other posters (me for example) who have the standard 'Provincial', 'Waterboy', 'Colts' et al. So, are you allowed to change it when you've gotten a certain number of those bars under the caption (I have five, for example - hence Provincial) or is it restricted to the mods' use?

if you want it changed you can PM one of us admins and we can change it for you.

I think you get to change it yourself when you have reached a certain number of posts.

Yeah I think once you reach 2500 posts you are able to change your ***le yourself Speedy.

What about this other guy I know, he's a mod *ahem* but has less than 2500 posts?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Sep 5 2008, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What about this other guy I know, he's a mod *ahem* but has less than 2500 posts?[/b]
Sorry captain Pedantic pants :p ...Members with more than 2500 posts AND Staff members.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Sep 5 2008, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Sep 5 2008, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What about this other guy I know, he's a mod *ahem* but has less than 2500 posts?[/b]
Sorry captain Pedantic pants :p ...Members with more than 2500 posts AND Staff members.
[/b][/quote]

WOAH woah woah, hold the train!
How come BLR is now the 'official Force bloke' or whatever and he has less than 2500 posts?

Is this a bug? If you go into your reputation and than try to click on what thread it come from it doesn't load it just goes back to the main thread.

what about the having to log in twice a day? looked at that yet? its rather annoying :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woosaah @ Sep 10 2008, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
what about the having to log in twice a day? looked at that yet? its rather annoying :p[/b]

Thats one!

Another is when you are in the rep and want to go back to that thread you cant, it just takes you back to the rep screen!

When you're on the 'Welcome to TRF' main page, most of the links in the "The Forum" drop down menu work fine, except when you click 'Off Topic', it takes you to World Sports.
Not a major problem naturally, but still :p

2a4z9sl.jpg

a bug.

Hm. On the main page, there are tabs which allow you to go straight to whatever board you like. I think the 'Off Topic' link takes you to a different section of the forum, though.
Also, whenever I want to check what post I was repped for (I believe Prestwick whined about this a while ago), the link on the 'My reputation' page directs me to the forum index. Also, the option to write a when somebody has repped you, such as "thanks" etc... is gone! :eek:
I'm in shock.

Yeh the rep bit is the most annoying bit so far. Someone a while ago posted a simple post saying that any links in old threads to other threads needed updating with a / or \ in front of the link (if that made sense). Is this the problem with the rep links? Probably not, but thought it was mayb worth mentioning.

Also, I don't know what changes have occured in regards to the Rugby Gaming Downloads, but since the updates on the forum, I haven't seen a single spammer. So, in this area I say 'Mission accomplished; congratulations to the guys who orchestrated the overhaul'.

Latest posts