• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fire Stick Kodi

jayk527

Academy Player
Country Flag
United States
Anyone know of any options for programs for watching cached matches? I'm in the US and matches are usually while I'm sleeping.

That's pretty cool. Unfortunately, I'd have to be up about 3 or 4 am to watch lol

- - - Updated - - -

These are streams, so not much use to OP.

It's not something I've come across as a video add on for Kodi, although I'll take a look when I have access to my setup.

My best suggestion would be to search for games on YouTube, quite a lot seems to get uploaded.

I've seen. My biggest problem is not knowing what's in when. I always feel I'm about 2 weeks to 4 months behind.

This just aggregates freely available content from elsewhere. Handy though, thanks for sharing it, but not exactly what OP was looking for.

OP, I've checked my add ons and none of them do what you're looking for. A quick Google search does reveal a few add ons that claim to do replays, but I suspect that they won't offer rugby.

Your best bet would be to beg for an Across The Tasman invite (I think that there's a thread here for that purpose). Having had a look around, I have a feeling that what you're looking for simply doesn't exist elsewhere.

My only other suggestion would be to figure out how to record live streams with Kodi (it's not something I've tried, but it looks possible). Given how relatively unreliable streams are, I'm not sure how robust a solution it would be and I imagine that you would have to upgrade your Kodi setup to make it work.