• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

favourite actor?

Her ass has got a personality of its own in fact her ass is more famous then her
[/b]
It's true. But as for me Jessica Alba's ass much more attractive (and I can make sure of it once again looking at your signature ;) ).

I still need to see a lot of films with these actors/actresses in it, but what I've seen of them, I like so:

Steve Buscemi: I'm not sure why, I just like what he does to a character. Even if it's playing a crazy person. I love it when I'm watching an animated film or something and sudenly hear his voice pop up, like in Monsters, Inc.
Nathalie Portman: She played a multitide of characters, not one like the other. I still have a lot of films with her that I want to see, but I already think she's a very good actress.
Humphrey Bogart: Have only seen two films of his (guess which ones :p), and I'm pretty sure he does the same thing every time again. But he does it well. So why not xD
Audrey Hepburn: Her accent at the beginning of My Fair Lady almost drove me insane, just shows how she got into character. She's a very elegant woman, and however diverse her part is, she pulls it off. It's just horrible to try and find films of her nowadays, very difficult indeed :s

Natalie Portman is a much better actor than she gets credit for. Seeing her in Closer was quite an eye-opener for me.

Although I mist admit, I struggle to get past her big brown eyes and uber cuteness. Harder to judge someone's acting skills when you're smitten with them...

Daniel day-lewis was awsome in "In the name of the father". Dont think ive seen a better performance.

Natalie Portman is a much better actor than she gets credit for. Seeing her in Closer was quite an eye-opener for me.

Although I mist admit, I struggle to get past her big brown eyes and uber cuteness. Harder to judge someone's acting skills when you're smitten with them...
[/b]
She was also brilliant in Léon: The Professional, as the young girl Mathilda.

My favourite actor has to be Leo DiCaprio.

I always seem to like this guy, not matter what he's in. Even if the film is bad i seem to like Leo (see The Beach).
[/b]
:lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: you sound like you may have a sly crush on leo hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: jus playin.

one of my favourite actors who i'm surprised hasn't been named yet is DENZEL WASHINGTON. MYYYY MAN! terrific actor. johnny depp who has been mentioned is also another fave, don't really have any favourite actresses.

Just noticed in a post or two, so i thought i'd point it out. FYI - male's are known as an "actor" and FEMALES ARE KNOWN AS AN "ACTRESS"

Just noticed in a post or two, so i thought i'd point it out. FYI - male's are known as an "actor" and FEMALES ARE KNOWN AS AN "ACTRESS"
[/b]

Actually, technically you are wrong there. Females used to be known as actresses, but due to a combination of political correctness overkill and feminism, in order to put them on the same level as their male counterparts women are supposed to be called actors as well.

Why gender differences can't be appreciated and celebrated is beyond me.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Actually, technically you are wrong there. Females used to be known as actresses, but due to a combination of political correctness overkill and feminism, in order to put them on the same level as their male counterparts women are supposed to be called actors as well.

[/b][/quote] thanks saints fan. how come at all the award ceremonies their still referred to as actress? or has this only recently changed? or do they call them "best female actor"?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Yeah its stupid because at school you're not allowed to use "Mankind" "Chairman" "Postman" etc in essays. I hope woman dont start demanding that they want a set of balls too so they can be 'on the same level'.

that's crazy. damn woman.. you can hit a guy in the face and get nothing but a slap on the hand from the law but hit a lady and you go straight to jail.. i agree with woman wanting equal rights but don't change the friggen language!!!

Christen bale(i think i miss spelt his name) from The Prestige and Batman Begins. Also in a Matrix like one but i can't remember the name.

for me it would either have to be clive owen, purely just for sin city, but also for children of men was suprisingly good (hes probably one of the coolest actors), and christian bale, equilibrium is one of the best films in recent time, and from the machinist to the new batman (which i thought was pretty good).

Samuel L. Jackson.

Because he's a bad mother f***er (just check his wallet).

brown.jpg

John Travolta for a close second - Chili Palmer (Get Shorty/Be Cool), Vincent Vega (Pulp Fiction) and Deakins (Broken Arrow) - all legendary performances.

My current favourite actor is Robert Knepper. I'm not sure about current favourite actress, I'll have to think about it.

Love some actors just for having an amazing voice or turn of phrase, whether it's bad ass or elegant. Patrick Stewart, Morgan Freeman, Ian McKellan and Samuel Jackson all have it, and Robert Deniros turn of phrase and timing is masterful. Got to add Kevin Spacey to the list though. He's so talented. Also think johnny Depp is superb. He makes all his roles his own. Anyone who wants to laugh at him should watch "Cry Baby", also starring Rikki Lake!! The best rubbish film ever.

Oh and Humphrey Bogart deserves a mention for the 3 films i've seen of his: Casablanca, The Maltese Falcon (great film) and Arsenic and Old Lace (hilarious).

al is very good, great in godfather movies, as for de nero - wouldnt use goodfellas as an example - maybie because i watched it after the godfather but it just seemed lame.

for me - jack nickleson. f***ing awesome actor. shining and a stunning preformance in one flew out of the choochoos nest. watched the start of wolf and didnt look too bad, but has nemorus great movies.

"YOU WANT THE TRUTH? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!" hahaha great stuff.

speaking of which, old tom cruse isnt bad. enjoyed days of thunder etc.

al is very good, great in godfather movies, as for de nero - wouldnt use goodfellas as an example - maybie because i watched it after the godfather but it just seemed lame.

for me - jack nickleson. f***ing awesome actor. shining and a stunning preformance in one flew out of the choochoos nest. watched the start of wolf and didnt look too bad, but has nemorus great movies.

"YOU WANT THE TRUTH? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!" hahaha great stuff.

speaking of which, old tom cruse isnt bad. enjoyed days of thunder etc. [/b]

Tom Cruise isn't great but isn't bad. He rarely takes any really interesting and challenging roles, but you know that when you see a Tom Cruise film, you'll most probably enjoy it.