• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

.::~:: Faatau82's Workshop ::~::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be changing them. I'm too busy to amend it unless it is a major oversight.

yeah no probs mate, all good (btw, i wasnt asking for u to change the patch....just the kit.....like release it separately....lol dw)

Faatau I have tried to do what you said ,many times but it doesn't work can you help me ?

edit: What was the problem, again?

Kit updates:

Today, i have made the remaining Australian S14 kits. I have made Brumbies Home (all blue, but they also have the traditional one) and their Away kit. I have also made Waratahs Away, Western Force Home and Away and Reds Away. I had already uploaded Waratahs Home and Reds Home before.

I need to fix a couple of things i saw in the previews, but it's nothing major, then i will release them in the next few days. They are some of my best kits. I have added the armbands for Shaun Mackay too.

OK, if you open up your roster (or any updated roster) you need to import the data to the .rdf file. The .rdf file is just a special roster file for WL and Challenge mode. Just download intercept king's rdf and then open it and add your roster data, but make sure you overwrite all the old data. Then just put this file into the directory. Sometimes you get some odd crash by putting the rdf file in the directory, i dont know how to solve this, but it sort of solved itself with my game.

Fa'atau, I've downloaded the Magners Kitpack but there's not one for Munster, any idea where where the file is? Has one been made?

Thanks for that man. I also saw there's no Cardiff kits, any idea where I can find those?

Fantastic. We've got to get all of the links in one place so okes like me don't question everytime!

I'm sure i put all the kits in, i rememeber i did cos i gave credit. There was no Connacht, it was for the default teams.. but if they was not, then try the edinburgh gunner thread, it'll have edinburgh, glasgow and cardiff. I did all the others, apart from Munster Home, which molokodrinker (or moloko) made.

Just as an update, i will be releasing the s14 kits very soon, as soon as i have time to upload them. I will make them in a kitpack and also i will make Uruguay's new ones.

Where can I find the Fiji kit you and Uli made Fa'atau? Or has it not been released yet?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Australian Super 14 HD KitPack (Contains Brumbies H/A, Reds H/A, Waratahs H/A and Western Force H/A)
NOTE* I have uploaded this to rapidshare, but i'm not sure if it'll have more than 10 downloads.. so apologies if it hasn't worked after the first 10 downloads, please let me know.[/b]

Why don't you upload it to filefront too Gary?

Filefront was down. I did it once and it failed, and then it wouldn't upload anything due to 'maitenance'

Why don't you upload it to filefront too Gary?[/b]

It's on filefront and rapidshare now. I would like some feedback on these kits. I used a different template on most of them, and i think it looks nice.. i couldn't quite get the underarm to match on the Force kits but it looks ok. The Reds and Waratahs home kits are from before, but the others are all brand new and i added the armband for shawn mackay too, so it's more realistic to real life.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ May 5 2009, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Why don't you upload it to filefront too Gary?[/b]

It's on filefront and rapidshare now. I would like some feedback on these kits. I used a different template on most of them, and i think it looks nice.. i couldn't quite get the underarm to match on the Force kits but it looks ok. The Reds and Waratahs home kits are from before, but the others are all brand new and i added the armband for shawn mackay too, so it's more realistic to real life.
[/b][/quote]

Ey man i like the new kits really enjoying this mod two things is it possible for u 2 create a Fox Sports TV Wipe and secondly how do you the baselayer i read the attach readme didnt really quite get do u simply extract the .fsh into the main directory of Rugby 08 and how do you apply it once its in there?

Ey man i like the new kits really enjoying this mod two things is it possible for u 2 create a Fox Sports TV Wipe and secondly how do you the baselayer i read the attach readme didnt really quite get do u simply extract the .fsh into the main directory of Rugby 08 and how do you apply it once its in there?[/b]

Making a TV wipe is easy. You can just use that file i made for download. Find the logo you need on the internet, and then copy it into photoshop. Open up a transparent layer to 512x512 pixels and add the logo and save. Then, using fshed, import it into the file and save then add this file to the main directory.

The baselayer is already set to work, what controls it is if you give the 'gloves' option as enabled for a player in the woosaah editor. The files is programmed to load a baselayer for each skin colour, so you will have dark skinned players with skins and white players with canterbury etc. You must enable it for the players you want only, or else all your forwards will wear it too.

thanks for the super 14 kits fa'atau. have been looking forward to these for ages and your right it is some of your best work, they look AWESOME!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts