• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F**KING TERKS! v Brizzle

S

Sir Speedy

The best centre in Wales showing again why he'd walk into the national side if he were eligible.
7 - 0 to Llanelli; Stoddart try.
CAMON SCERLETS!

Turk ********! :p Really hope they have a good performance and resounding win tonight.
Damn that one cap King got against us in 2003!! :(

Now THAT'S better by stoddard, straightening up and offloading...instead of going out into touch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 24 2008, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm loving Mark Jones tonight.
He's doing everything right...barr scoring a try.[/b]
Way to quote the commentator, RC! :bleh!:
Yeh, he's been great tonight. Man of the match in my opinion; he's come very close at least 3 times.
EDIT: OMG 2000TH POST! PEANUTBUTTERJELLYTIME! :bana: :bana: :bana:
Thank you my adoring fans. I'd like to dedicate this moment to, of course, naturally, Prestwick (^_^) and, secondly, but most importantly, Stradey Park. **RIP**

He's been brilliant.
No, Gareth Charles! If Halfpenny gets anywhere near the team (Canada excluded) we'll be bummed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 24 2008, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 24 2008, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

Hey!
I'll have you know that the tv is on mute thankyou very much because i cannot stand the commentator!
Lol.
RATM is going well with the pace of the game, however.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 24 2008, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 24 2008, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 24 2008, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]
RATM is going well with the pace of the game, however.
[/b][/quote]
'New Millennium Homes' by any chance? I think that would be rather apt. :D

Lol. No, I'm listening to Renegades.

Stoddard with MOTM! Nice choice, i'm gutted Mark Jones didn't get a try tonight, he worked his fecking arse off.
Loved it when he was running on the spot with a bristol player on the floor holding onto his shirt. :lol:

As a neutral I found that bloody boring tbh. Men vs Boys, and even the better team looked average.

Still, not allowed to say that, it's blasphemous on a night such as this.

Even though it is the Turks, that was a very emotional and poignant ending.
Mite, you can take a flying f*** at a rolling donut.

Latest posts