• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Currie Cup: Round 4

I had 3, to be honest. We won, we scored 4 tries but man... Did it come unexpected! You have to watch the second half later this week. I will get upload the match to my Dropbox account for you

I can get the highlights from SuperSport, but that would be appreciated.
Thanks bru! Four tries and a win, mark it down and move on.

Deon Fourie playing as a scrumhalf now... That guy is a true chameleon!

I feel this was one of the most entertaining Currie Cup weekends I've seen in quite a while. Usually it's 1 or 2 good matches but this time 5 teams made a huge impression during this round.

I feel this was one of the most entertaining Currie Cup weekends I've seen in quite a while. Usually it's 1 or 2 good matches but this time 5 teams made a huge impression during this round.

How were the Bulls (scoreline aside)?
Trying to decide where we are after losing to them last week and them getting thrashed this week.

Bulls had a major off-day. Last week everything worked for them. They had all the penalties, dropgoals and bounces going for them at altitude but today it just didn't work. I am very impressed by the Brache-du Plessis combo in midfield. I am happy with the way things are going for the Sharks. Compared to our Super Rugby team we are missing Mtawarira, Bismarck, Burden, Jannie, Hargreaves, Skeate (both didn't play a lot but still...), Alberts, Coetzee, Daniel (just got back this week), Kankowski (moved to Japan), Michalak (moved to France), Lambie, Mvovo, Whitehead (injured), Frans Steyn, JP Pietersen.

That's almost an entire line-up. We did score 4 tries in back-to-back matches though. We are damn good on attack but we need to work on consistency and avoid the turn-overs and knock-ons.

all the WP players are in deep **** today, by contract they are not allowed to score more than 4 tries against the Almighty Bulls
JJ apparently had tears after the match

all the WP players are in deep **** today, by contract they are not allowed to score more than 4 tries against the Almighty Bulls
JJ apparently had tears after the match

JJ should have tears, especially after that hand-off from JP on JJ's face!!

We were utterly KAK! we were worse than Cave Dweller, Shovenose and Icemn COMBINED!!

Louis Fouche once again showed that he's not a consistant fly half. Jan Serfontein looked like a 12-year old, JOHAN SADIE should F*** off right now!! was he ever mentioned in the game?? and JJ!!! My Magtig Man!!

At Least Arsenal won!!

JJ should have tears, especially after that hand-off from JP on JJ's face!!

We were utterly KAK! we were worse than Cave Dweller, Shovenose and Icemn COMBINED!!

Louis Fouche once again showed that he's not a consistant fly half. Jan Serfontein looked like a 12-year old, JOHAN SADIE should F*** off right now!! was he ever mentioned in the game?? and JJ!!! My Magtig Man!!

At Least Arsenal won!!

Woo! :D