• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[Currie Cup 2016] Premier Division Round 5 (31 August; 2 & 3 September 2016)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
Currie%20Cup%20Logo.png

GWK%20Griquas.png
Versus%20Currie%20Cup.png
Kings.png

Venue: Griqua Park, Kimberley
Time: 17:00
Date: 31/08/2016

Boland%20Kavaliers.png
Pumas.png

Venue: Boland Stadium, Wellington
Time: 15:00
Date: 02/09/2016

Blue%20Bulls.png

Golden%20Lions.png

Venue: Loftus Versfeld, Pretoria
Time: 19:00
Date: 02/09/2016

Free%20State%20Cheetahs.png
Kings.png

Venue: Toyota Stadium, Bloemfontein
Time: 15:00
Date: 03/09/2016

Western%20Province.png
Natal%20Sharks.png

Venue: DHL Newlands, Cape Town
Time: 17:10
Date: 03/09/2016

Interesting to have a midweek game today.

But then I checked the schedule for the rest of the tournament and see there will be a game on thursdays in September as well.

Was surprised that WP played so well, that Du Preez was doing so well with tactical kicking and that we scored so many tries (oh, and that we won). Unfortunately though, it looks like Notshe may be out for a bit. He posted on Facebook with a moon boot on. Shame because he has been playing so well. Hopefully it's just preventative and he is back within two weeks. (Although he looks quite happy with his new PS4 :D )

Was surprised that WP played so well, that Du Preez was doing so well with tactical kicking and that we scored so many tries (oh, and that we won). Unfortunately though, it looks like Notshe may be out for a bit. He posted on Facebook with a moon boot on. Shame because he has been playing so well. Hopefully it's just preventative and he is back within two weeks. (Although he looks quite happy with his new PS4 :D )

I too was surprized at both the Bulls and the WP performance on the weekend. Man, I wish we played like that all year. But I have a new favourite player in the Bulls team, Ruan Steenkamp. Man this guy has an awesome hand-off skill on him, and he's quick around the park.

Latest posts