• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

* Elton Jantjies (BIG thank you to @Woldog for doing the tattoo, this one was a tricky one indeed and he has done a great job)

Install Instructions:
1. Download and extract
2. in the "face" folder: "head_" files go here (Rugby Challenge > data > pc > actors > player > face), and the "ui_" files go here (Rugby Challenge > data > pc > actors > player > face > ui)
3. copy the "hair_440" folder and replace the existing one in: (Rugby Challenge > data > pc > actors > player > hair) (nb. this will replace Marlers hairstyle so make a backup if you want)
4. the "skin_" file goes here (Rugby Challenge > data > pc > actors > player > skin)
5. Download my colossss "Jantjies" on fanhub (fanhub is only open in Australian business hours, so in europe check either at night or in the morning)

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/q1f0uoq58r4a8eb/eltonjantjies.zip

eltoncomplete.gif

While the tattoo isn't perfect because I had to make it up from scratch (I had a hard time finding clear photos of his tattoos) I hope everyone enjoys playing with your mod and enjoys the tattoo. I love making tattoos I just don't have the same skill level as Colossss when it comes to putting them in the game other than Generic tattoos from my tattoo mod.

* Quade Cooper hair & tattoo update (@Woldog and his incredible tattoo work once again)

Install Instructions:
1. Download and extract
2. in the "face" folder: "head_" files go here (Rugby Challenge > data > pc > actors > player > face), and the "ui_" files go here (Rugby Challenge > data > pc > actors > player > face > ui)
3. the "skin_" file goes here (Rugby Challenge > data > pc > actors > player > skin)
4. Add a beard on to him

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/h0xh8in7yv7720v/quadecooper18.zip

quade.gif

* Elton Jantjies (BIG thank you to @Woldog for doing the tattoo, this one was a tricky one indeed and he has done a great job)

Install Instructions:
1. Download and extract
3. copy the "hair_440" folder and replace the existing one in: (Rugby Challenge > data > pc > actors > player > hair) (nb. this will replace Marlers hairstyle so make a backup if you want)
4. the "skin_" file goes here (Rugby Challenge > data > pc > actors > player > skin)
5. Download my colossss "Jantjies" on fanhub (fanhub is only open in Australian business hours, so in europe check either at night or in the morning)

View attachment 5757
Hi Colosss and Woldog - great work done guys! Appreciate the efforts!!! Just want to make sure, do i have to have fanhub for these to work?

Hi Colosss and Woldog - great work done guys! Appreciate the efforts!!! Just want to make sure, do i have to have fanhub for these to work?
It does make it a loooot easier for the average joe but not necessarily, it just means you might need to know how to use HEX and then change the structure of what the character looks like in edit player mode.

It does make it a loooot easier for the average joe but not necessarily, it just means you might need to know how to use HEX and then change the structure of what the character looks like in edit player mode.
WIth the editor, if you copy the player the player structure and everything will be exactly replicated. I'm working on a small bug that prevents this, but update should be released very soon.

If you were to release the "HEX" that the editor provides in the string it is very easy to copy into game using editor. It will create complete replica of the player. NO need for the user to open a HEX editor.

WIth the editor, if you copy the player the player structure and everything will be exactly replicated. I'm working on a small bug that prevents this, but update should be released very soon.

If you were to release the "HEX" that the editor provides in the string it is very easy to copy into game using editor. It will create complete replica of the player. NO need for the user to open a HEX editor.
Sounds good Frans, look forward to the update.

Install Instructions:
1. Download and extract

View attachment 5757
Good day

Could you please assist
Im putting skin file for jantjies where it should be.... but its not showing in game. Have not download the jantjies from fan hub as of yet. can it work without downloading jantjies from fanhub.

Thank u in advance.

Good day

Could you please assist
Im putting skin file for jantjies where it should be.... but its not showing in game. Have not download the jantjies from fan hub as of yet. can it work without downloading jantjies from fanhub.

Thank u in advance.
@Frans.Hendrik may be able to assist you with his editor. I believe there is a way to do it without fanhub, I just haven't had the practice in doing so myself. He might be able to instruct you further if Fanhub is not an option for you.

Can someone who has installed the player updates by coloss and downloaded from fanhub PLEASE share their customdb file, I want to try and use the editor to add them to my database.

Would appreciate it alot!

Can someone who has installed the player updates by coloss and downloaded from fanhub PLEASE share their customdb file, I want to try and use the editor to add them to my database.

Would appreciate it alot!

Hi,

Give me until tomorrow please.
I'm busy working on update for the editor. Since he is designing custom faceID's the "editor's" faces are not required. Hence copying will work (player body etc won't).

The problem I'm having is that the "structure" of the playerlikeness (e.g. face, mouth, etc etc) are all saved on different table which is not fixed. So it will only ever get it to work for 98% of the creations.

Update is available on my thread. Note not all players can be copies, watch out for this. And there is no way I can read the last "person" so if you have a player on the last on the list, just create a new dummy one so that that player can become the last one. It will then be able to copy.

Please anything upload the database with the Colosss faces updates because I and many more people do not have FanHub

Who else would like to see the likes of Jaco Peyper, Wayne Barnes and Nigel Owens put into the game?? Does anyone know how to access the facial/body structure settings? I can access the face textures but not the face/body structure settings.
Do you have their player ID's?