• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

ive never tried but i do have all if coloss' work downloaded for when we get a stable database and thats how i intend to put them in

ive never tried but i do have all if coloss' work downloaded for when we get a stable database and thats how i intend to put them in
Yeah man that's what I'm doing as well. I've just been using my old buggy DB hence why I haven't tried it with Fran's editor yet. That hex code has just been directly taken from the DB and hex program I use.

Colossss, have you been able to access your fanhub account lately? It's been nearly a week for me and it says either my username or password is incorrect, but I'm 100% sure my ID is valid. Can't create another account as validation is required and Sidhe's validation webpage is permanently down.

Guys, you can copy with the HEX. There is a caveat, it won't copy player likeness e.g. body etc.

The issue is that the player likeness is saved in a different section. When you copy paste the player using two editors alongside (refer to my youtube on this),
it will copy correctly, IF the player have a likeness record (a red message on the editor will show if the player don't).
A way to fix this is to go into the game, edit the player and a likeness record will be created.

Colossss, have you been able to access your fanhub account lately? It's been nearly a week for me and it says either my username or password is incorrect, but I'm 100% sure my ID is valid. Can't create another account as validation is required and Sidhe's validation webpage is permanently down.
Yeah mate it works but only Australian/New Zealand business hours. Just did it now and its 7am in NZ. It will always say password is wrong if it's outside these hours. don't change your password or username, it will do nothing. the only solution is to wait until the times. Hope that helps but yeah a quick way to know if fanhub is up is just to check down the bottom right when starting the game. Look for "Sign out" this means fanhub IS working, OR "Sign in" if fanhub is NOT working.

Guys, you can copy with the HEX. There is a caveat, it won't copy player likeness e.g. body etc.

The issue is that the player likeness is saved in a different section. When you copy paste the player using two editors alongside (refer to my youtube on this),
it will copy correctly, IF the player have a likeness record (a red message on the editor will show if the player don't).
A way to fix this is to go into the game, edit the player and a likeness record will be created.

Yeah mate I've tried your editor with working DB's and it works perfectly. It's just I've been creating my players on an old buggy DB that doesn't work with your editor (causes errors). When you guys are done with the stable DB I will be creating all my players via that. Until then, my buggy DB is good for testing mods out.

Yeah mate it works but only Australian/New Zealand business hours. Just did it now and its 7am in NZ. It will always say password is wrong if it's outside these hours. don't change your password or username, it will do nothing. the only solution is to wait until the times. Hope that helps but yeah a quick way to know if fanhub is up is just to check down the bottom right when starting the game. Look for "Sign out" this means fanhub IS working, OR "Sign in" if fanhub is NOT working.
Good to know! I thought business hours would mean weekends as well. I tried yesterday night around 1 AM (french time) but it didn't work, so there must've been something I missed, which was probably that: nobody works on Sundays :p
Cheers mate

Yeah mate I've tried your editor with working DB's and it works perfectly. It's just I've been creating my players on an old buggy DB that doesn't work with your editor (causes errors). When you guys are done with the stable DB I will be creating all my players via that. Until then, my buggy DB is good for testing mods out.
I might actually be able to fix that DB for you with the editor. PM me if you want me to have a look?

If you could pick 3 players that you would like made for one (or more) of these countries: Australia, South Africa, Argentina, France, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Italy who would they be? I plan on knocking these off one by one.

- Australia x3:
- South Africa x3:
- Argentina x3:
- France x3:
- England x3:
- Ireland x3:
- Scotland x3:
- Wales x3:
- Italy x3:

I might actually be able to fix that DB for you with the editor. PM me if you want me to have a look?
Hey mate, sorry I have too many friends names on my DB that I have created that I wish to keep private. But I will start to create my players via a fresh DB now anyway which will work with your editor. Thanks though

If you could pick 3 players that you would like made for one (or more) of these countries: Australia, South Africa, Argentina, France, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Italy who would they be? I plan on knocking these off one by one.

- Australia x3:
- South Africa x3:
- Argentina x3:
- France x3:
- England x3:
- Ireland x3:
- Scotland x3:
- Wales x3:
- Italy x3:

Hi Colossss, did you give the Du Preez Twins from the Sharks a go??

If you could pick 3 players that you would like made for one (or more) of these countries: Australia, South Africa, Argentina, France, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Italy who would they be? I plan on knocking these off one by one

- Australia x3:
- South Africa x3:
- Argentina x3:
- France x3:
- England x3:
- Ireland x3:
- Scotland x3:
- Wales x3:
- Italy x3:

Warrick Gelant, Siyabelo Senatla and Siya Kolisi. Those are my picks.

- Australia x3: Pocock, Foley, Kuridrani
- South Africa x3: Senatla, Jantjies, Cronje
- Argentina x3: Sanchez, Creevy, Montoya
- France x3: Bastaeaud, Lopez, Vakatawa
- England x3: Genge, Sinckler, B.Vunipola
- Ireland x3: Sexton, Murphy, Healey
- Scotland x3: Hogg, Barclay, L.Hamilton
- Wales x3: Halfpenny, Biggar, Lee, AWJ
- Italy x3: Allan, Negri, Polledri

Special request - Perry Baker

- Australia x3:
- South Africa x3:
- Argentina x3:
- France x3:
- England x3:
- Ireland x3:
- Scotland x3:
- Wales x3:
- Italy x3:
I think you should create faces of non-licensed teams for example Ireland, Scotland, France, Wales, Italy, Argentina, USA, Canada, Fiji and Samoa. There are players who with the same game and with patience you can edit your face and make them very similar, but there are other players (for example Nicolas Sanchez) who need if or if a face creation with some kind of more advanced program. I am in charge of the Argentine players and other teams that previously named

I think @Woldog was going to give them a go but if not I could give them a crack.

I gave them a go but to me they were just too generic looking to be worth the trouble. They're just two big redheaded white guys there isn't really anything special about their features and they aren't really well known it'd be like making a custom face for Stephen Brett

- Australia x3: Pocock, Foley, Kuridrani
- South Africa x3: Senatla, Jantjies, Cronje
- Argentina x3: Sanchez, Creevy, Montoya
- France x3: Bastaeaud, Lopez, Vakatawa
- England x3: Genge, Sinckler, B.Vunipola
- Ireland x3: Sexton, Murphy, Healey
- Scotland x3: Hogg, Barclay, L.Hamilton
- Wales x3: Halfpenny, Biggar, Lee, AWJ
- Italy x3: Allan, Negri, Polledri

Special request - Perry Baker

Warrick Gelant, Siyabelo Senatla and Siya Kolisi. Those are my picks.

Some great names here to work with thanks guys!

Latest posts