• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

Not sure if you accept requests, but I would love to see the Highlanders too :)

I don't think I have the skills to make it, but you do!

Jakkalz089 sent a link to you on page 1 of this thread that has a highlanders kit done by another modder - I'd suggest check it out.

- - - Updated - - -

what tatoo is that?!

Good question.. All I know is that it looked similar with a few additions made.

* One of my favorite players will soon be playable (which I am happy about) cornrows and all.

Alesana Tuilagi

PREVIEW IMAGE
⇩⇩⇩⇩
tuilagi.jpg

dont know why it works fine with my PC, did you add the files into your pkcmn file
20160722092138_1.jpg

* Carlos Spencer is now up on fanhub, enjoy.

PREVIEW IMAGE
⇩⇩⇩⇩
carlos.jpg

Complete custom from scratch. A lottttt of trial and error has gone in to making it haha.

Thought soo nice work look really good hex editing is sometimes a pain too do did you make the tattoos allso?

Thought soo nice work look really good hex editing is sometimes a pain too do did you make the tattoos allso?

Thanks a lot DanDan. Nah I ended up using his brothers tattoo and added a generic one to his other arm - although I don't like any of the generic's boldness.

- - - Updated - - -

Great Job once again!

Thanks man!

Thanks a lot DanDan. Nah I ended up using his brothers tattoo and added a generic one to his other arm - although I don't like any of the generic's boldness.

- - - Updated - - -

I am thinking of replacing some of those tattoos there is some useless tattoos in there just need too figure out how too replace them

- - - Updated - - -

I am thinking of replacing some of those tattoos there is some useless tattoos in there just need too figure out how too replace them

I agree. We should try and see what we can do in changing the generics to better suited ones. A lot of players here in NZ have poly ones so I might investigate a few of those.

Latest posts