• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Club Kits

Found out recently that Leinster were between Castore and Lululemon in the last negotiations. Never been closer to switching allegiances in my entire life, still get urges to throw a dart at a map of France (la rochelle torn out) to find a new club.

I mean macron is pretty terrible as well. The fits are awful, the designs are boring and lazy and overall quality is shite.

Then England have Umbro who are beyond a disgrace to a clothing brand.

All my lots are off Vinted now, decent old Canterbury ones or something like that.

I mean macron is pretty terrible as well. The fits are awful, the designs are boring and lazy and overall quality is shite.

Then England have Umbro who are beyond a disgrace to a clothing brand.

All my lots are off Vinted now, decent old Canterbury ones or something like that.
I have an old Canterbury hoodie from a former ref society and it is still in great shape. Really a top brand. Gilbert also makes really good workout shirts and I just recently got rid of a 16 year old nike shirt that was still good.

It seems that fast fashion has come to rugby.

I have an old Canterbury hoodie from a former ref society and it is still in great shape. Really a top brand. Gilbert also makes really good workout shirts and I just recently got rid of a 16 year old nike shirt that was still good.

It seems that fast fashion has come to rugby.
Yeah I picked up a Canterbury fleece from 2001 on depop and, my own bleach stains aside, it's as good as new. I also only pick up classic jerseys now, can be spenny but they'll last forever.

Gilbert know how to sell jersey for Otago, basically a remake of our 98 jersey, cotton and everything

1724365640622.png

I don't mind it, something of a traditional kit but I am keen to see what we are doing for the second and third kits. Heard some rumours and I'm all in if true.

Only problem I have with the new home shirt is the back as it will need to have numbers (or letter, as it's a throwback) plus name added for it to look decent. Bit weird without.

P.S. Also has B*th on the shorts. 🫥

Last edited:

I don't mind it, something of a traditional kit but I am keen to see what we are doing for the second and third kits. Heard some rumours and I'm all in if true.

Only problem I have with the new home shirt is the back as it will need to have numbers (or letter, as it's a throwback) plus name added for it to look decent. Bit weird without.

P.S. Also has B*th on the shorts. 🫥

I really like it to be honest.

Oh.

Is it just me or does the photo look like it could have been taken from Mixmag about 20 years ago?

Latest posts