• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Club Kits

Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 12.17.09.png

Can't tell if I like it or hate it - it's certainly...different
That shade of green reminds of the Tigers shirts from when I was a wee lad (but a bit more neon)

i like it

Trouble is it's tried to do traditional with a modern twist which rarely pleases anyone.

People who like going back to the OG colors will not like the tiger
People who like the tiger will want it in a darker modern green

Reckon the black and white alternative kit will look good though same design

Good design and like how topps logo changed to fit in it

View attachment 17090

Can't tell if I like it or hate it - it's certainly...different
That shade of green reminds of the Tigers shirts from when I was a wee lad (but a bit more neon)
is that that home jersey? or like a sevens/training kind of one

i could get behind it if it was a darker green and more subtle lion

Black and white socks

I forgot about the colour blind thing, actually - wonder if that has anything to do with Tigers going brighter?
Gotta hit minimum contrast levels between home/away or something

I forgot about the colour blind thing, actually - wonder if that has anything to do with Tigers going brighter?
Gotta hit minimum contrast levels between home/away or something
Gonna be a bugger for Bath, with blue, black and white in equal proportions on the home shirt

The away shirt should be about selling a lot of shirts, not fitting in some minority, rugby is a struggling sport and a focus on inclusion rather than making money is a joke.

If this is a real problem why haven't popular sports enforced this.

Wait, you think people won't buy, for example, that fantastic Tigers away shirt because... it's also helpful?

Being nice is for pussies huh?

Not sure if it's the case for every club, but Simon Orange said Sale don't make money per piece of merch sold but get a fixed sum for the season
It's basically a sponsorship rather than a % of sales

Latest posts