• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Caught me a mouse; what to do?

How about having sex in a pile of fur cloaks. Thats having the best of both worlds.

Wouldn't that be weird?

Boy: 'This is so soft and hairy'
Girl: 'I'm sorry, I forgot to shave my legs'
Boy: 'I was talking about the fur...'

'This is so soft and hairy'
'I'm sorry, I forgot to shave my legs'
'I was talking about the fur...' [/b]

Who says you'd be talking about their legs?

Edited it.

I meant, guy referring to the actual fur, girl thinking guy is referring to the hair on her legs. No fun when I have to explain xD

Edited it.

I meant, guy referring to the actual fur, girl thinking guy is referring to the hair on her legs. No fun when I have to explain xD [/b]

"Whoosh"

This is the sound of my inappropriate comment going straight over your head. Keep up. ;)

I prefer not to get certain things :)

It makes my life easier. Not to mention people naturally assume I'm dumb. Which again, makes my life easier.

It's difficult to assume anything through written communication. Whatever makes you feel better though...

While we're on the topic, I find sex or being naked around any synthetic furs or rugs is like a big no no (I had like a fleecy blanket once). Means you have to pick lint off your penis in the morning.

Nah, what if your boyfriend doesn't have arms ( i.e war veteran or a career thief from Saudi Arabia) and you have to do it for him...

Martywebsite.jpg

Caught a mouse dude eat it I would Im hungus and plus Im Maori so its nothing unusual to us anyway.

Isn't a mouse mostly bones and such? It doesn't seem like it has a lot of meat on it ^o)

Wouldn't that be weird?

Boy: 'This is so soft and hairy'
Girl: 'I'm sorry, I forgot to shave my legs'
Boy: 'I was talking about the fur...' [/b]

I dunno. I always had this idea after watching films that Scandinavian/Norse people have sex while swathed in great fur cloacks

<div class='quotemain'> Back in high school we had a Catholic retreat thing into the outback type area...so we decided to get scorpions and battle them to the death....find some scorpions, that's always interesting... [/b]

This is what bored US soldiers do in Iraq:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwn3V2PHiiA
[/b][/quote]

f*** me, those Camel Spiders are crazy. Have you read all those bullshit myths about them? Like, they scream as they run along the ground chasing people, they jump 2 meters high, inject anesthetic when they bite so people can't feel it, etc.... Either way, they're pretty damn scary.

put it in a fish tank. No water of course, and keep it as a pet. Teach it some tricks, maybe make a little christmas hat for it

Get a big clear plastic box. Put some grass on the bottom of the box.

Make some rugby posts, 15 little all black's costumes and 15 other costumes and a ball from different materials.

Invite 29 other mousey 'friends' and have a game of mouse rugby.

I dunno. I always had this idea after watching films that Scandinavian/Norse people have sex while swathed in great fur cloacks
[/b]
Just because they live in cold areas?
Last year I learned during my antropology classes that Eskimos/Inuits walk around naked once they're in their iglo. A woman will make sure that whenever a stranger enters, she covers her toes. They didn't give a reason for the covering of only the toes, it was just an example of the differences between cultures.
If they calk around naked, I'm pretty sure they just have sex naked too XD

<div class='quotemain'> Isn't a mouse mostly bones and such? It doesn't seem like it has a lot of meat on it ^o) [/b]

It probbably has more meat than a lot of woman nowadays
[/b][/quote]

Wrong thread, but oh so true mate! :cheers:

Although, does this imply that you`re into cannibalism? :blink:

Latest posts