• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bulls vs Highlanders

M

munross

Much better performance from the Bulls!Damn couldn't they have dropped Hougaard and du Preez along time ago?

Just look what a difference Steyn and Adams made at 9 and 10,and even Frans Hougaard when he came on.
The backline ran alot more with the ball with Steyn at 10,I feel they should start with Steyn at number 10 so that the backline can get more ball to the wings and sub in Hougaard in the second half when the backline has already done the damage,just to control the game with his kicking then.

Lets hope this is the way up by the Bulls and not just a lucky day... :D

Cheers
Ross

I really hope they play like that against the Waratahs, seriously their season is long gone, but they could atleast return the Stormers favor of beating the Blues last year by notching off some competition from the top.

I think Steyn is a much more exciting player then Hougaard ever will be, I don't think he kicks as well as Hougaard but that's besides the point, in my opinion all hougaard really ever is good for is kicking, place kicking, tactical kicking, drop kicking, just kicking, I hardly ever see him do what Steyn did today.

Much better Bulls that's how you play rugby. Now just keep this up and win your remaining 3 games.

Well, the non-stop embarrassment roadshow known as the Highlanders continue their legendary status of late. Good show the Bulls though!

Latest posts