• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bryce Heem playing for 2 teams?

jawmalawm24

Academy Player
I don't know if I'm trippin but I went to the Wellington Lions vs Taniwha game and saw him playing for Taniwha. I was watching Auckland vs Taranaki yesterday and next thing I see him playing for Auckland what's the deal there anyone know?

I don't know if I'm trippin but I went to the Wellington Lions vs Taniwha game and saw him playing for Taniwha. I was watching Auckland vs Taranaki yesterday and next thing I see him playing for Auckland what's the deal there anyone know?

Heem is an Auckland club player, who was loaned to Northland. A loan player can be recalled to their home union at any stage (as far as I'm aware) - Auckland have had a few injuries in the outside backs, hence have recalled Heem to their squad.

Heem is an Auckland club player, who was loaned to Northland. A loan player can be recalled to their home union at any stage (as far as I'm aware) - Auckland have had a few injuries in the outside backs, hence have recalled Heem to their squad.

Yeah, what he said. The commentators mentioned it prior to kick off in yesterdays game too I believe.

Sweet wondered what was happening because I saw him playing wing for the Nz Barbarians too vs Nz Maori few months back.

Latest posts