• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brumbies vs Bulls

J

Jer1cho

Did anyone watch it? Very good game. The Brumbies scored 2 tries that were stupid refereeing mistakes. The first was from a Bulls lineout mistake, but the Brumbies player clearly lost the ball forward, then he landed on it over the goal line. Idiot referee didn't even go to the TMO. He awarded the try. Bloody idiot.

The second was a blatant knock-on which the ref also seemed to miss. The Bulls should have won. Pathetic referee.

Anyway, Habana is officially off the "fastest rugby player" list, as he was mowed down pretty instantly after in interception.

Your views on the game?

Ah well... a couple of dodgy tries are the reward from Steenkamp putting his knee into Moore's head into the 3rd minute... and not penalising the Bulls on several occasions in the first half for holding the ball on the ground... or penalising the Bulls for tackling players in the air...

In the end... Brumbies won... wooohoo!!!!

Oh... and Ben Alexander is the best prop in Australia!!! Every time he touched the ball he was unstoppable!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fushitsusha @ Apr 17 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ah well... a couple of dodgy tries are the reward from Steenkamp putting his knee into Moore's head into the 3rd minute... and not penalising the Bulls on several occasions in the first half for holding the ball on the ground... or penalising the Bulls for tackling players in the air...

Oh... and Ben Alexander is the best prop in Australia!!! Every time he touched the ball he was unstoppable!!![/b]

If i recall... One of your players also put his knee to someone's head. He got a yellow for it though. But still, the fact is the stupid referee didn't refer to the TMO when he should have. That's one of the worst refereeing mistakes i have seen. All of the blatant tries he referred, then the one that matters he doesn't. Nothing can excuse that.

How good is Christian Lealiifano though? Superb game! But they still should have lost! <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Apr 17 2009, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fushitsusha @ Apr 17 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh... and Ben Alexander is the best prop in Australia!!! Every time he touched the ball he was unstoppable!!![/b]

If i recall... One of your players also put his knee to someone's head. He got a yellow for it though. But still, the fact is the stupid referee didn't refer to the TMO when he should have. That's one of the worst refereeing mistakes i have seen. All of the blatant tries he referred, then the one that matters he doesn't. Nothing can excuse that.

How good is Christian Lealiifano though? Superb game! But they still should have lost! <_<
[/b][/quote]

If the Bulls deserved to win the two dodgy tries wouldn't have mattered...

Lealiifaano is great when running with the ball... sometimes he can be too erratic...

Reds won the game over all, Brumbies and Bulls just weren't in it, while the Reds played superbly, What about Hynes burning Habana what a game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Apr 17 2009, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I didn't say deserved to win, i said should have...[/b]

And the Brumbies should have won by another 7 points... but Lealiifano threw the ball behind Fainifo...

Shoulda... coulda... woulda...

Habana just seems like he doesn't want to be there anymore. Where did his pace go? Maybe he is too buff now, or the 45kg's of body armor he wears is just too much... He is fading at a very fast rate...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Apr 17 2009, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Habana just seems like he doesn't want to be there anymore. Where did his pace go? Maybe he is too buff now, or the 45kg's of body armor he wears is just too much... He is fading at a very fast rate...[/b]

Totally... if Fainifo had've brought him down it would've been the best thing ever... alas...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fushitsusha @ Apr 17 2009, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Apr 17 2009, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't say deserved to win, i said should have...[/b]

And the Brumbies should have won by another 7 points... but Lealiifano threw the ball behind Fainifo...

Shoulda... coulda... woulda...
[/b][/quote]

No, that was just **** play. lol.

Latest posts