• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best live rugby TV subscription which isn't Sky?

Hairymonster

Academy Player
Hi all,

I'm trying to find a TV subscription or pay-per-view site where I can watch the autumn internationals which Sky seem to have a monopoly on. There are plenty of streaming websites around, but they can be unreliable and freeze and it gets very frustrating. I don't mind paying to watch these matches but I will not sign up to sky.

Thanks - phil

Take it that your talking about the England AI's in which case if your unwilling to sign up to Sky, NowTV is prob your best bet. You can get a 1 day sports Pass for around £5.

NowTV still gives your money to Sky

Mind you considering any stream is using Sky's pictures if they are legally using them money will exchange hands with Sky.

Thanks folks - thought that might be the case. I don't have a satellite dish and don't really want one, plus have an aversion to anything Murdoch-related!

Thanks folks - thought that might be the case. I don't have a satellite dish and don't really want one, plus have an aversion to anything Murdoch-related!
Sky now owned by Comcast as Murdoch lost the bidding war , even if he had won the bidding war as he had sold his stake in 21st century fox to Disney the house of mouse would have owned sky.
So if you go down now tv route for the England games you aren't adding your cash to Murdoch family pot.

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a TV subscription or pay-per-view site where I can watch the autumn internationals which Sky seem to have a monopoly on. There are plenty of streaming websites around, but they can be unreliable and freeze and it gets very frustrating. I don't mind paying to watch these matches but I will not sign up to sky.

Thanks - phil
Do some digging but i got now tv month pass for £20(meant to be £33) just be careful to cancel or you will be on a monthly subscription. £7.99 for day pass, £12.99 for a 7 day pass.

Latest posts