Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Barbarians v World XV
Sun, 28 May 2023, 14:00Sun, 28 May 2023
Twickenham Stadium, London

Burns the Senior is too busy losing every game in Super Rugby atm

Fairly close to the World XV consensus alright.
Yeah I really don't get what the World XV is - it's not like the Barbarians is picking only from NH sides so World XV is essentially SH Barbarians,

It's just BaaBaas vs BaaBaas minus the hoops

Usually don't get too hyped for Babaas games but those squads are actually pretty exciting.

Kerevi & Tamanivalu vs Laumape and Radradra in the centres will be epic.

Pretty nutty sides, first Barbarians game I've actually wanted to watch in ages and I'm at a festival that day

The Barbarians from 10-15 look very tasty indeed. Shame they'll be playing outside such a bang average, pedestrian 9!

Anyone trying to watch the game on Recast like me? The stream does'nt seem to work, it's just stuck on loading 😕

That's a full on shoulder charge from Tevita Li. I get that the refs are letting some things slide, but that should be limited to slight forward passes, knock ons, etc. Not foul play and attempts to harm. **** bloke.

That's a full on shoulder charge from Tevita Li. I get that the refs are letting some things slide, but that should be limited to slight forward passes, knock ons, etc. Not foul play and attempts to harm. **** bloke.
Aye, when the attitude of the majority of rugby players is "there's no such thing as a friendly" you can't referee it as such.

Definitely liking the dynamic of two invitational teams having fun more than the usual dynamic of one invitational team having fun vs a team of English youngsters trying to prove a point.

I imagine Borthwick doesn't want to chance England getting another spanking off of a scratch team.

Mental how Alun Wyn has been alive for 13,765 days and hasn't spent a single one of them learning how to goal kick.

Running on 5+1 as been out.
Could Radwan be converted to SH???

I just read the Barbarians won the game, although apparently AWJ missed two conversions lol 🤪🫣 would've been nice to have seen the game though 😒😢

Last edited:

Latest posts