• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Argentina vs Scotland

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
Anyway: just thinking that either Scotland or Argentina will get further than Australia and New Zealand, it's a weird sensation![/b]

When you put it like that, it does sound strange.

I am really hyped for this match tomorrow, Scotland will really have to play their hearts out, but I think they can do it. It could easily go either way and I think we are in for an exciting, close game - especially the last ten minutes!

Good luck to Scotland, hopefully they can beat Argentina! But I think Argentina will win it :(

Vamos Pumas! :D

If they keep playing with the same passion and class they can go all the way. I hope the pressure doesn't get to them... Scotland will no doubt play their hearts out.

Come on the Scots!
Gotta be backing the home nation boys!
Do the business today!
[/b]
Wait wait wait....Scotland v England final? Can Scotland have Mel Gibson in the side in that case?

go argentina. it's bad enough on this forum with england wining through to the semi's. I don't even want to dream what will happen if the scots somehow get through.

Scots have more crunch up front than Ireland, so ... Arg to win a tight match. Can't see where Scotland will get their points.

Scots have more crunch up front than Ireland, so ... Arg to win a tight match. Can't see where Scotland will get their points. [/b]

Chris Pattersons right foot would be my guess.

I think it'll be a tight game. I think our pack has come along way and won't be bullied. If Parks and Paterson keep kicking the way they have been, and our lineout performs aswell as it did last week, we might cause an upset. Scotland winning isn't going to be a major shock, it'd be a surprise but not on the same scale as yesterday. Both nations have come a long, long way in the last couple years. I think it's achievable.

go argentina. it's bad enough on this forum with england wining through to the semi's. I don't even want to dream what will happen if the scots somehow get through.
[/b]

What would happen if the Scots get through, erm esoj a bit of biasness, may the best team win. But in all honesty I just hope England get booted out by France. You Pumas have an arrogance similar that of the All Blacks and look what happen to them yesterday....

Pumas to win sadly

But Scotland are in form at sports at mo...

This is going to be VERY VERY close. I see the Scots coming very strong at the beginning, a really strong pack. If Pumas are overconfident this could be an insane game. Oh boy ! I'm so nervous I can't even type a word.

VAMOS PUMAS !!!!!

IMO, I think that Scotland will edge, JUST because, we have such an assured kicker in Paterson(waits for a 25% kicking ratio tonight though...)

Jumping between White/Hamilton/Murray/Hines and the throwing of Ford need to be spot on.

IMO, I think that Scotland will edge, JUST because, we have such an assured kicker in Paterson(waits for a 25% kicking ratio tonight though...[/b]

I think Paterson can be relied upon to keep his high ratio up, the man is no choker.

I doubt the Pumas will be conceding as many penalty goal opportunitys to him as Italy though - they will have been watching the tapes and know that conceding penalties in their own half is the same as conceding three points.

I hope for a win, I think it will be close, but I am hoping for a win that will banish the calls that Scotland are the overachievers of the tournament. It's all fine and well always getting to the quarters, but tonight we need to step our game up and reach the semi finals.

I hope you Scots beat the Argies, but you'll need Rory Lamont to withstand a lot of high balls by Hernandez if you want the slightest chance.

One thing about everyone expecting Argentina going to the final... Everyone also expected New Zealand and Australia in the semis. And in all honesty, unlike Ireland who with O'Gara being unable to hit a barn door and desperately needing trys, Scotland can punish the opposition happily anywhere in the opposition half thanks to Pattersons boot.

Argentina will have to be on their best behavoir and not underestimate the Sweatsocks who, judging by the way this week is going, are more then capable of causing the upset.

Paterson for the accuracy, Parks for range, thats the way to do it lads.

3-0

Latest posts