A day we've all be waiting for

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
This is a very good day for Scottish Rugby. A day which from now on Scotland will concede less penalty's. A day where Scotland will not have to worry about his name being in the starting XV for some odd reason. A day where players better than him can finally get in without getting left out for no reason. A day were Scotland will not lose because didn't have enough time to try again because this guy decided to scrap a Welsh player. A day were Scotland will have less scraps. On this day on a Wednesday the 2nd of September 2015 is the day where Jim Hamilton retires. A beautiful site a day us Scots have been waiting for for so long.

But onto a serious note though. He was getting better under Vern and Saracens. They made him a better player, and would like to see him more to see how much he learned and develop in a Scotland jersey to be honest. Where he has had played really well for us and despite being born in England, i like the fact that be is passionate for playing for us which i do respect him for. All the best Jim Hamilton and hopefully the next career is better than your playing one ;).

You have been waiting for Jim Hamilton to retire ??? I think he's a really good player ....

I can't think of many players who haven't got in the Scotland team because he was keeping them out.

However I would like to air my view on Hardie being picked ???? Has Cotter lost his mind ? It's not really about who is the best player either . It's about setting a precedence for young Scottish rugby players . I thought Barclay had done enough last weekend to get selected but instead they parachute this guy in who makes no secret of the fact that if New Zealand wanted him he would have played for the ABs

i have nothing against the guy but one of our worst signings for Montpellier, his input was basically non existant.

John Hardie was a solid ITM cup level player. He'll excel for Scotland.(jokes)

Need to get him out. I've heard Scotland are looking to get a few Division 2 Currie Cup lads in and we can't have guys from around these parts blocking their path to the national team.

foreign players have their place, but i'd like to Seymour of local talent.

Local talent in Scotland? Weir would you find it?

This is a very good day for Scottish Rugby. A day which from now on Scotland will concede less penalty's. A day where Scotland will not have to worry about his name being in the starting XV for some odd reason. A day where players better than him can finally get in without getting left out for no reason. A day were Scotland will not lose because didn't have enough time to try again because this guy decided to scrap a Welsh player. A day were Scotland will have less scraps. On this day on a Wednesday the 2nd of September 2015 is the day where Jim Hamilton retires. A beautiful site a day us Scots have been waiting for for so long.

But onto a serious note though. He was getting better under Vern and Saracens. They made him a better player, and would like to see him more to see how much he learned and develop in a Scotland jersey to be honest. Where he has had played really well for us and despite being born in England, i like the fact that be is passionate for playing for us which i do respect him for. All the best Jim Hamilton and hopefully the next career is better than your playing one ;).

What has his place of birth to do with it? Oh, and while we're at it, can you name a major nation where birthplace is a bar to selection? Hamilton chose his route through his roots and can never be said to have given less than his all. I think he went at the right time, but he deserves a bit more respect than you gave him, especially given his farewell message.

What has his place of birth to do with it? Oh, and while we're at it, can you name a major nation where birthplace is a bar to selection? Hamilton chose his route through his roots and can never be said to have given less than his all. I think he went at the right time, but he deserves a bit more respect than you gave him, especially given his farewell message.
What ?. I said he is still proud to be playing for Scotland as much as everyone else in the squad despite not being from there ?. I wasn't trying to bring up an argument about him playing for us.

But to be fair i was being harsh on Hamilton as he really tried and improved in the last few months.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, they've managed to find decent players up to now, so I see no reason why they can't Russell up some more.
And Hogg, Bennett, Dunbar are local talent as well.

I'll Grant you, you might have a point. You don't get this trouble with the Welsh. It's Harley worth getting upset about though. Maybe we should try and Russell up another topic. Meanwhile, we should take care of ourselves, make sure Weir not Laidlaw with the flu or anything with the RWC coming soon. That would be Lamont-able.

I'll Grant you, you might have a point. You don't get this trouble with the Welsh. It's Harley worth getting upset about though. Maybe we should try and Russell up another topic. Meanwhile, we should take care of ourselves, make sure Weir not Laidlaw with the flu or anything with the RWC coming soon. That would be Lamont-able.

You really went the whole Hogg there.

Latest posts