• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

6 Nations HYPE Thread

I believe the bonus point trial was scrapped. I read that somewhere at least.

I read earlier that it was being continued for this year, to be fair, it was typical ruck.co.uk clickbait, I'll see if I can find a more reliable source.

Ireland to win!

England to come last and be slaughtered for playing players with questionable ancestry whilst Wales play a New Zealander at centre.

Kept permanently.

A mod might want to change the name of the sub-forum to the NatWest 6n!

6 Nations will do, we have enough corporations invading sport right now and replacing names that never should have been replaced

It is and will always be called Lansdowne Road

Ireland to win!

England to come last and be slaughtered for playing players with questionable ancestry whilst Wales play a New Zealander at centre.

To be fair it was pointing out their hypocrisy over complaining about players getting poached.

As if Olyy would besmirch the Smallbroke-Pennington bloodline of his ancestors and forfeit his claim to the Earldom of Wankshamptonshireburrogh by marrying an Irish person.

England and Ireland shud walk it in Paris. I can see England snatch a win with a B side. The current injury crisis could in fact bring out the depth in English rugby if England win it missing first starters.

England and Ireland shud walk it in Paris. I can see England snatch a win with a B side. The current injury crisis could in fact bring out the depth in English rugby if England win it missing first starters.

Will you be there?

The current injury crises for England for me means i see a French win

No matter how bad the French side seem to be playing or even with the internal infighting that always seems to be going on in the French Rugby and Football teams, France always seems to pull a performance out of their arse when it comes to playing England

I really dont think Englands "depth" players are even that good

No matter how bad the French side seem to be playing or even with the internal infighting that always seems to be going on in the French Rugby and Football teams, France always seems to pull a performance out of their arse when it comes to playing England
They can't pull anything out of their arse. The union have their head stuck in there...

The current injury crises for England for me means i see a French win

I really dont think Englands "depth" players are even that good

Sure

If Brunel implements Top 14 rugby I think we'll win but it could cost a few bodies. Jones seems incredibly determined to win, sees Schmidt as his biggest competitor and sees France as a slip up for us, I think he knows he's the favourite and wants to get in the head of his biggest rival.
Don't know what other brand Brunel is supposed to play. Cancan rugby?

Funny to think we've placed SEVEN clubs in European 1/4 finals with a league full of unfit fatties and generally not bothered players.

For Ireland or England a Slam is the goal.
If Ireland win in but lose in Twickenham on Paddys Day it will be like a lost tournament.

Don't know what other brand Brunel is supposed to play. Cancan rugby?

Funny to think we've placed SEVEN clubs in European 1/4 finals with a league full of unfit fatties and generally not bothered players.
Big is beautiful
10528387.jpg

Latest posts