• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] Wales vs Italy - 16/03/24

The Ronaldo celebration.

View attachment 19353
Point out the similarity to this and it'll stop pretty quickly

1000006735.jpg

Well done Italy but far closer on the scoreboard than it really should have been.

No wonder North and LRZ have had enough. That first half was embarrassing from alleged professionals.

A well deserved whitewash.

I don't recall Rassie going on the pitch and berating the ref for not doing his job.

I do recall myself saying that Rassie shouldn't be allowed on the pitch to conduct coaching of his team.
I also do remember myself saying that the Scottish (IIRC) medic who was coaching from the sidelines earlier in this 6N shouldn't be allowed to.

Even if he had and I had defended him (so purely hypothetical here), then two wrongs don't make a right.

A player talking to the ref like that absolutely would be penalised, almost certainly carded, and running the significant risk of a red card.
A coach doesn't have the excuse of heat of battle.

I don't recall Rassie going on the pitch and berating the ref for not doing his job. A player talking to the ref like that absolutely would be penalised, almost certainly carded, and running the significant risk of a red card.

I do recall myself saying that Rassie shouldn't be allowed on the pitch to conduct coaching of his team.
I also do remember myself saying that the Scottish (IIRC) medic who was coaching from the sidelines earlier in this 6N shouldn't be allowed to.

Even if he had and I had defended him (so purely hypothetical here), then two wrongs don't make a right.
'Berating'?

Are you sure?

15 caps. How many starts? He started one game at the World Cup against a tier 2 team. Blaming the loss on Costellow is utterly ridiculous.

Concur - I'd be looking at the contribution of Tompkins first.

Someone else on here put it very well in a prior game - Tompkins introduces chaos and confusion to his own team. It really stood out for me today.

Latest posts