• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Ireland v France - 11 February 2023

Similar thoughts. I could see it either way as they only held the ball for a second or so.
Yeah in fairness it's 50/50 you probably chop and change opinion based on which team your routing for.

I think it's more france used to have structure and now they don't. They are playing russell ball. They don't happen to have racing coaches do they?

Few bits from that.
I think Murray showing he is still an asset for Ireland and playing well.
Bealham is showing we have depth at 3.
Our backrow are all playing well and great balance.
Hugo Keenan is the best 15 in tugby now. No doubt

Yeah French poor discipline is no surprise after last week, but it's a shock compared to last couple of international windows, the intensity they did defend with whilst keeping a low pen count was very impressive.

I'm talking more about how erratic they are at times - they looked more settled recently, it's good to see them back and throwing miss passes in their own in goal for no reason that are immediately dropped
But that's really not what's meant by "Which France will show up"
Nor "treating this like a preseason"

Few bits from that.
I think Murray showing he is still an asset for Ireland and playing well.
Bealham is showing we have depth at 3.
Our backrow are all playing well and great balance.
Hugo Keenan is the best 15 in tugby now. No doubt
More than Capuozzo?

So Lowe's try shouldn't have been given!!!

Last edited:
On that replay that looks like a descent tackle on Lowe arm was around his waste at the time looks more like a shoulder charge.

Wayne Barnes is not up to refereeing a match of this level. Wayne Barnes arranges the little affairs of Ireland, he is their 16th man in the field.

I wonder why the TMO didn't show that angle for Lowe's try or if the broadcaster didn't supply it, seems strange

Latest posts