• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022-23 Kit Updates

Hola Jim, te consulto, solo en la copa mundial de rugby 2023 se pueden usar los kits.?
en la parte de jugar partidos, no aparecen los kits como en el mundial. gracias

Man it just never ends. My created player has no head in WL, but works fine in other tournaments. Any fixes?

Man it just never ends. My created player has no head in WL, but works fine in other tournaments. Any fixes?
No idea, if you mean players made using the in-game create-a-player then you're going into uncharted waters trying to get them into WL. If you're creating them using Woosah's editor etc. then just check the ID's you're using for the player and the head are correct.

No idea, if you mean players made using the in-game create-a-player then you're going into uncharted waters trying to get them into WL. If you're creating them using Woosah's editor etc. then just check the ID's you're using for the player and the head are correct.
Yeah in-game. I imagine creating a player in Woosaah means using blender and all those other programs?

All free agents should appear. Keep in mind that some higher rated players will only be available in higher division.

The swaps basically mean you are swapping your original roster's player with any other players of your choice. You can add more lines to complete the 30 player squad.

If you want to use the free agent method, you will have to change the team with Woosah editor and save the new rdf. Then add all those players you removed as free agents

All free agents should appear. Keep in mind that some higher rated players will only be available in higher division.

The swaps basically mean you are swapping your original roster's player with any other players of your choice. You can add more lines to complete the 30 player squad.

If you want to use the free agent method, you will have to change the team with Woosah editor and save the new rdf. Then add all those players you removed as free agents
What do you mean change the team in Woosaah? I created the dudd team in-game, then went into woosaah and set it as the default, then added the free agents as you can see in my pic. And like I said some of them showed up. Is there a reason I shouldn't do it that way? I've had a bit of trouble with woosaah's editor throwing up a lot of error messages, last time I tried editing a team's players in it it threw up an error.

Oh so you created players in-game and added them to the chiefa squad?

That can also work.

I meant like opening woosah and adding low rated players to chiefs squad (Romania, Canada, those type of weak players), then adding those chief players as free agents.

But your method will also work.

Oh so you created players in-game and added them to the chiefa squad?

That can also work.

I meant like opening woosah and adding low rated players to chiefs squad (Romania, Canada, those type of weak players), then adding those chief players as free agents.

But your method will also work.
I only created the one player, meant for my good Chief's squad. But nah I mean I went through all the tier 2 teams and built my dudd team in-game. Sounds like that'll be fine too.

Do you have any insight to my created S.Wainui situation, if there's an easy fix for his missing head in WL?

Forgot to add, I don't think all free agents are meant to show up at once. At a guess, I think this bit in the xml is what determines the positions that show up at any given recruitment window. Also this other part, is this points as in for the table standings, or points as in the money for trading? I've set all the tries to 1 hoping that'll give me more money per try scored in-game. Rugby 2005 was the game I grew up with and that gave you more money based on tries scored, and I feel it was a huge miss in 08 not rewarding players for putting in a good flogging.

Attachments

• tradedis.PNG
    tradedis.PNG
    240.7 KB · Views: 15
  • points.PNG
    points.PNG
    138.5 KB · Views: 14
Forgot to add, I don't think all free agents are meant to show up at once. At a guess, I think this bit in the xml is what determines the positions that show up at any given recruitment window. Also this other part, is this points as in for the table standings, or points as in the money for trading? I've set all the tries to 1 hoping that'll give me more money per try scored in-game. Rugby 2005 was the game I grew up with and that gave you more money based on tries scored, and I feel it was a huge miss in 08 not rewarding players for putting in a good flogging.
the points relate to your job as "coach". Setting it to 1 means you will be able to lose a lot without your career ending. Normally, when losing too much you receive a message about you record being too bad or something and you'll have to start over.

Some free agents will appear later in the game, as they might be considered too high of a player to be considered for Div 3 or Div 2.

try using ama1's excel roster editor, after the last player (original 1903 players), drag down the formula so all your created players are displayed within excel. Then export and assign the faces in woosah editor. Your created players should be in woosah editor, starting from player 1904.

Hi bro. First of all, thank you for all your updates. I wanted to know if this would work on the European league kits.

Hi bro. First of all, thank you for all your updates. I wanted to know if this would work on the European league kits.
Not currently, the RWC kits just replace the ones that come with the base-game as it already has kits and a "toggle" to use RWC stuff in RWC mode. In theory special kits for other tournaments would be possible, but would need to edit files we don't have access to or the .exe.

A better alternative would be enabling third kits for all teams, so European kits and Heritage kits for SR teams, but again this isn't possible without editing some other files. The most I've been able to do with this is enable "Third" kit options in the menus, but the game just uses the team's away kit instead. I'm still looking into it.

Hey Jim, the kits and the updates are amazing thanks a lot bro.
Wanted to know how I could use the Maori all blacks. If there's any info you could give me I'd be really greatful. Again amazing job with the kits 🤙🏽

Latest posts