• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Scotland vs England (08/02/20)

Rain and high winds predicted so I guess EJ is expecting a forwards slog

This is exactly why he's gone 6:2 IMO. He's preparing for a wrestle in the mud. Let's see how the kicking holds up in these high winds.

We've got plenty of kickers in the 23, it's just a shame it's only May that's heard of those elusive and rarely seen things:
"kick chase" and "compete in the air"

We've got plenty of kickers in the 23, it's just a shame it's only May that's heard of those elusive and rarely seen things:
"kick chase" and "compete in the air"

whats competing in the air? Just asking for a friend (who's name is Elliot Daly)

https://twitter.com/Carl_Fearns/status/1225556089107877889

Find it funny Fearns always seems to chime in when England lose.
Wonder how that 7's loophole he was going to use to play for France went ;)
English Zebo?

Only time I've heard of him was when Johnny Sexton smashed him in a perfect tackle and then at the end of the sequence the ref called both captains over and Johnny said "is this because I got him too hard?". Not exactly what England are looking for Of imagine!

English Zebo?

Only time I've heard of him was when Johnny Sexton smashed him in a perfect tackle and then at the end of the sequence the ref called both captains over and Johnny said "is this because I got him too hard?". Not exactly what England are looking for Of imagine!
Sale academy and played for the Saxons - surprised you never tapped him up to replace Heaslip or SOB

High stands at Murrayfield so some shelter from wind.
Wind is from South and pitch runs roughly North to South so could be a game of 2 halfs.

Latest posts