• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Scotland vs England (08/02/20)

What **** weather. I'll take that any day of the week.

Why would Scotland opt to kick possession on 79 mins when they know a try would only won it ?? Strange..

Why would Scotland opt to kick possession on 79 mins when they know a try would only won it ?? Strange..
A try wouldn't have won it but yes, Scotland had no choice but to keep it in hand. Sometimes it's just hard to go against instinct I guess

Farrell and Hogg are both shivering and chattering their teeth. Why are they being made to **** about giving interviews out in that?

She just went one better...

"So Owen, your mates failed to adapt to the conditions, are they thick or what?"
When does anyone play well in those conditions? From what you guys were saying and text commentary event despite some players like Ford not having the best match it sounded par for the course.

Yes, I just mean that the Calcutta cup "belongs" in Calcutta
Ah okay, having a quick read I don't think this is an Elgin marbles type situation. Might as well have the Stanley Cup back in that case.

Honestly it will take another 20-30 years for conditions to be that bad. A win is a win.​

Faz was then asked why England failed to play the conditions, and what are your thoughts about going up against your dad.
Hogg was asked if England are better than Scotland, and... Actually, I can't remember the second "question"

And now Gregor is asked if he's frustrated that Scotland didn't score more points than England.
And then "I'm not trying to be facetious here but..." And you can see his head drop before she even gets to the questions (which was "aren't Scots supposed to be used to rain?")

Latest posts