• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool B: Samoa vs. Scotland (10/10/2015)

Shouldve been a penalty for Gray interfering at the ruck just before the knock on

They are going to get totally smashed next week at Twickers no matter who they play!!

I would be celebrating tonight my Scottish friends as this will be your last hurrah!!!

Well done Samoa. We've done what we had to and that's all that matters for now.

They are going to get totally smashed next week at Twickers no matter who they play!!

I would be celebrating tonight my Scottish friends as this will be your last hurrah!!!

Time will tell, but at least we're in it.

Scotland were complete uninspiring, Samoa being their usual ill-disciplined selves.

Massive shame, that.
Scheduling has done for Japan - they're better than Scotland but having to play them so soon after South Africa was an impossible task.

Thanks Scotland for conceding that last try. Everything went fine until that last try. Idiots lost me money. /fuming

As opposed to what, you think Japan would be in anyway competitive.

God there are some bitter English fans on here, they failed and are desperate for everyone else to fail because of it.

Latest posts