Netherlands
Club or Nation
Sharks
nzol7o.png

Round 7 Fixtures

Canterbury.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Manawatu.png

Rugby League Park, Christchurch (Wednesday, 07:35 GMT / 19:35 NZST)

Northland.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Tasman.png

Toll Stadium, Whangarei (Thursday, 07:35GMT / 19:35 NZST)

Waikato.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Wellington.png

Waikato Stadium, Hamilton (Friday, 07:35 GMT / 19:35 NZST)

Otago.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Southland.png

Forsyth Barr Stadium, Dunedin (Saturday, 02:35 GMT / 14:35 NZST)

Manawatu.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Taranaki.png

Arena Manawatu, Palmerston North (Saturday, 06:05 GMT / 18:05 NZST)

Auckland.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Canterbury.png

Eden Park, Auckland (Saturday, 07:35 GMT / 19:35 NZST)

Hawkes%20Bay.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
North Harbour.png

McLean Park, Napier (Sunday, 02:35 GMT / 14:35 NZST)

Bay%20of%20Plenty.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Counties Manukau.png

Rotorua International Stadium, Rotorua (Sunday, 04:35 GMT / 16:35 NZST)

Anyone watching Otago/Sld live? Besides me, that is.

EDIT: This is starting off to be an exciting match! High energy, and already a couple great tries just 22 minutes in.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure Otago has the shortest rugby team I've ever seen. :)

das

Last edited:
Anyone watching Otago/Sld live? Besides me, that is.

EDIT: This is starting off to be an exciting match! High energy, and already a couple great tries just 22 minutes in.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure Otago has the shortest rugby team I've ever seen. :)

das
Yeah mate Im watching. Looks to be a close game - Otago would be dominant if it weren't for the fact they aren't tackling ;)

Yeah mate Im watching. Looks to be a close game - Otago would be dominant if it weren't for the fact they aren't tackling ;)

But they are catching 'clearing' balls kicked directly at them. ;)

I think it'll boil down to which side runs out of steam first. And maybe which side gets the sternest talking-to in the sheds.

das

But they are catching 'clearing' balls kicked directly at them. ;)

I think it'll boil down to which side runs out of steam first. And maybe which side gets the sternest talking-to in the sheds.

das

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but the writing was on the wall in that game. Otago just were not tackling in open play. Played rubbish and deserved to lose. In saying that big congrats to Southland who contrary to Otago played pretty well.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but the writing was on the wall in that game. Otago just were not tackling in open play. Played rubbish and deserved to lose. In saying that big congrats to Southland who contrary to Otago played pretty well.

Either way it was a smashing game! Southland was simply on fire, and the whole thing was a joy to watch. Favorite try was the ball on the line one - forget who scored it. Between close, high scoring games and the Shield challenge, the ITM has been the most exciting competition I've seen so far this year (reminds me of how college [American] football and the NFL, with college football far more exciting than the pros).

das

Auckland giving Canterbury a hiding ATM :D

I woke up to pee (tmi?), checked the game, and saw a horror of a score - 20-something to nil, I think - it sent me right back to bed with nightmares. I still need to watch the game to see how it finally turned out.

das