Itm cup table

smartcooky

Referee Coach and Advisor
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Tasman
I don't seem to be able to get the attention of Admins/Mods to put up the ITM Cup table, so here it is until one of them gets off their chuff

2015-ITM.png

Who's that on top of the premiership there Cooky :) ... some good games so far

To be fair I do not recollect any of the NH national competition tables being put up other than by the likes of me on the actual thread for that league?

It would appear that tables are for the likes of Internationals, Super and H Cup!

To be fair I do not recollect any of the NH national competition tables being put up other than by the likes of me on the actual thread for that league?

It would appear that tables are for the likes of Internationals, Super and H Cup!

Nah, they have been put the the header every year since 2011 when I did the first one.

Looks like the have the wrong one up here at the moment

Must ask them to do the Top 14 then!!

If you want it, you will have to volunteer yourself or find someone who will

I do the Six Nations, Rugby Championship, Super Rugby and ITM Cup. I can show you how I do them if you want

If you want it, you will have to volunteer yourself or find someone who will

I do the Six Nations, Rugby Championship, Super Rugby and ITM Cup. I can show you how I do them if you want

Appreciate the offer! I have been doing the Top14 or Pro d 2 for some seasons now but will not be doing so from now on but thanks.

Latest posts