• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013 Currie Cup] Round 4

The empty stadiums are due to us be spoiled in SA by watching to many good rugby on TV. Every decent tournament worldwide is shown live on SuperSport.

Back to CC, thought the Sharks played very well, McLoud had a very good game as sub, would be great if he can keep this form

We said the same thing about Reinach as a sub as well. Always easier to come on as a scrum half.

True. However, neither of them seem to have what it takes to be a starter. Reinach is young enough to still grow, but McLeod will never be more than a provincial scrum-half at best.

Happy with the bonus point win, but to be honest, we did not deserve it.

Zeilinga wasn't overly impressive. Granted, he is young and still has a long way to go, but his kicking was pretty poor.

I just came back from a great weekend in the Kruger to see the Bulls have lost yet again!

How did Pollard play?

I see the Lions and WP snatched a draw... that was probably a thrilling game. The Lions entertained me in the Kruger also, I got to see 11 Lions hunt down a Buffalo! My Binoculars have been etched into my face...

I only watched bits of the game but Pollard looked way better than Jantjies. I know this is a young team but coach Pienaar doesn't fill me with any confidence.

I read on Supersport's website that there was a try given to the Sharks, after the ref blew his whistle.

Since Nobody complained about it, like Allistair Coetzee have, I guess it was a bit of a non-issue?

Well, if you lose 34-18 I think people accept the loss. Plus, Pine Pienaar is not a cry-baby like AC. You didn't hear AC when WP got an undeserved try awarded to them against Griquas, giving them the win by 1 point.

Well, if you lose 34-18 I think people accept the loss. Plus, Pine Pienaar is not a cry-baby like AC. You didn't hear AC when WP got an undeserved try awarded to them against Griquas, giving them the win by 1 point.

Yeah exactly, and 7 points wouldn't have changed the end result.

AC is starting to become really annoying

Latest posts