NTT Docomo Red Hurricanes v Kubota Spears

[5/1/14]

Coca Cola West Red Sparks v Kintetsu Liners
Kyuden Voltex v Ricoh Black Rams
Toshiba Brave Lupus v Suntory Sungoliath
Toyota Industries Shuttles v NTT Shining Arcs
Toyota Verblitz v Yamaha Jubilo

Match Predictions ?

dam Yamaha Jubilo wouldn't be an easy game atleast were at home so theres a slight advantage for us

when playing suntory last week it showed that our defense were awful we need to improve this when playing Yahama Jubilo or we definitely wouldn't have a chance to win

here does anyone know where i can get updates of the lower leagues like the top-west league stuff like that. not like i need it but it would be useful to tell people who are interested in japanese rugby and also wants to know about shane williams progress and stuff like that

but to be fair Canon Eagles have been playing good so im not going to underestimate them

got some scores for todays game

Canon Eagles 3 - 53 Panasonic Wild Knights

NEC Green Rockets 17 - 33 Kobelco Steelers

NTT Docomo Red Hurricanes 12 - 28 Kubota Spears

good wins, should mention that Takuro Miuchi (the former japanese captain) won his 100th top league appearance today :D congratulations Takuro! unlucky your team didn't win today :)

good wins, should mention that Takuro Miuchi (the former japanese captain) won his 100th top league appearance today :D congratulations Takuro! unlucky your team didn't win today :)

yeah well done Takuro Miuchi, great win for Wild Knights canon eagles played poorly

Congratulations! :)

Suntory vs brave lupus tomorrow COME ON SUNTORY!

I'm really excited that the TOP LEAGUE finally gets regular attention on this board but...do we seriously have a small group of posters who only post here? This is awesome! :D

Do any of you have a link to the highlights website? You all need to start a Japan thread in the International Rugby section! :)

I'm really excited that the TOP LEAGUE finally gets regular attention on this board but...do we seriously have a small group of posters who only post here? This is awesome! :D

Do any of you have a link to the highlights website?
unfortunately i cant find any websites with match highlights or live matches which i know would be good since there are big matches tomorrow and yeah its only a group of 7 who are regular posters but we are trying to get more people into top league rugby im sure you'll love the matches

You all need to start a Japan thread in the International Rugby section! :)
already is one but we dont post much on it

I see that there a lot of highlights on YouTube now and a couple of full highlights with english commentary :) I'll start to take a closer look into it!

todays scores

Coca Cola West Red Sparks 20 - 27 Kintetsu Liners
Kyuden Voltex 31 - 29 Ricoh Black Rams
Toshiba Brave Lupus 29 - 30 Suntory Sungoliath
Toyota Industries Shuttles 34 - 21 NTT Shining Arcs
Toyota Verblitz 41 - 16 Yamaha Jubilo

Latest posts